The LeBron James Headband Timeline

roll.gif
roll.gif

OG pic was already hilarious but this is just something else!

Did anyone catch any of the commercial promos last night that ABC was doin?  Interviews and such by him. 

Am I crazy, or were they editing it so that the top of his head was always cut off by the screen?  Anyone got screen shots on a DVR? 
nerd.gif

Did anyone catch any of the commercial promos last night that ABC was doin?  Interviews and such by him. 

Am I crazy, or were they editing it so that the top of his head was always cut off by the screen?  Anyone got screen shots on a DVR? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

don't let this be true, i would fall out from sheer laughter oh my this thread is to much 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

nerd.gif

don't let this be true, i would fall out from sheer laughter oh my this thread is to much 
laugh.gif

Man somebody showed me that pic earlier, soon as i was rescuscitated i made a will cuz i don't think i can take much more.

Man somebody showed me that pic earlier, soon as i was rescuscitated i made a will cuz i don't think i can take much more.

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

lebron-headband-2011.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude really is mad insecure about it. i remember one game i was watching, he got knocked down and stayed on the ground to put his headband on before he got up (while the play was still going on). 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i remember that play

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by CoupeIt88

lebron-headband-2011.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude really is mad insecure about it. i remember one game i was watching, he got knocked down and stayed on the ground to put his headband on before he got up (while the play was still going on). 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 i remember that play

Man, I've been watching LBJ dominate these playoffs but his hairline seems to be receding more and more so I wanted to come in and defend LB and try to be sensible about the situation by saying its natural etc etc but then I saw this :
DMoney82 wrote:
247607_10150206073817908_506012907_7052137_296005_n.jpg

and now I'm dying ever so slowly. Please. Make this as epic as the Kobe/headwrap gif thread. Please NT. That is all.

Man, I've been watching LBJ dominate these playoffs but his hairline seems to be receding more and more so I wanted to come in and defend LB and try to be sensible about the situation by saying its natural etc etc but then I saw this :
DMoney82 wrote:
247607_10150206073817908_506012907_7052137_296005_n.jpg

and now I'm dying ever so slowly. Please. Make this as epic as the Kobe/headwrap gif thread. Please NT. That is all.

Back
Top Bottom