The loss of intrest in sneakers?

I just buy nikes once in awhile to ball in. Just copped some eggplant half cents
pimp.gif

Other than that, Cons all day.

I just buy nikes once in awhile to ball in. Just copped some eggplant half cents
pimp.gif

Other than that, Cons all day.

Only ones I've been interested in lately are Kobe 6s and LeBrons. Rarely any Jordans or Dunks.

Only ones I've been interested in lately are Kobe 6s and LeBrons. Rarely any Jordans or Dunks.

You never truly appreciated sneakers, if you have a sudden "loss of intrest?!?!?"

If you love sneakers, you will always be interested in and love sneakers - the relationship just changes a bit...

I still cop pairs that I like (mainly older retros), but am saddened by the fact that kids keep buying these garbage quality hyped up releases.

It's just now, you can't go to the mall and not see 50+ kids wearing cool greys with a tee saying "I'M A SNEAKERHEAD". O rly?

You never truly appreciated sneakers, if you have a sudden "loss of intrest?!?!?"

If you love sneakers, you will always be interested in and love sneakers - the relationship just changes a bit...

I still cop pairs that I like (mainly older retros), but am saddened by the fact that kids keep buying these garbage quality hyped up releases.

It's just now, you can't go to the mall and not see 50+ kids wearing cool greys with a tee saying "I'M A SNEAKERHEAD". O rly?

I still wear and buy religiously.

I think some people weren't that "interested" to begin with, as much as they were caught up in a "trend".

I still wear and buy religiously.

I think some people weren't that "interested" to begin with, as much as they were caught up in a "trend".

Originally Posted by 365k

I haven't lost the interest in shoes, just don't have the same perception I did a couple of years back. There's many other things worth spending money on, than blowing 200-300+ on a pair.

Don't get me wrong though, I would love to own a pair of Supreme lows.
pimp.gif
I'll take all 3 Supreme Highs thank you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Haven't lost interest, just got tired of the game getting so greedy and rereleasing the same shoes over and over

This. Plus I'm tired of just seeing crap get released that has NO business seeing the light of day. Now I'm just going after older stuff that I don't have and want.

Originally Posted by 365k

I haven't lost the interest in shoes, just don't have the same perception I did a couple of years back. There's many other things worth spending money on, than blowing 200-300+ on a pair.

Don't get me wrong though, I would love to own a pair of Supreme lows.
pimp.gif
I'll take all 3 Supreme Highs thank you.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Haven't lost interest, just got tired of the game getting so greedy and rereleasing the same shoes over and over

This. Plus I'm tired of just seeing crap get released that has NO business seeing the light of day. Now I'm just going after older stuff that I don't have and want.

I was done like 3 years ago. I just lost interest in General, I'm only rockin a pair of AF 1's and a Pair of Polo boots now. I'm done throwing money away, I didn't realize all that was a waster
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I was done like 3 years ago. I just lost interest in General, I'm only rockin a pair of AF 1's and a Pair of Polo boots now. I'm done throwing money away, I didn't realize all that was a waster
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Not loss of interest. Loss of MONEYSPACE
^
used to have a storage full of kicks just to resell (CDPs held me down for 2 years on those F&Fs) 
pimp.gif

now it's half full of personal kicks 
sick.gif
, very very annoying.

and theft is also on the back of my mind all the time, I'd rather just sell 70% of that stuff and have a clearer mind 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

Not loss of interest. Loss of MONEYSPACE
^
used to have a storage full of kicks just to resell (CDPs held me down for 2 years on those F&Fs) 
pimp.gif

now it's half full of personal kicks 
sick.gif
, very very annoying.

and theft is also on the back of my mind all the time, I'd rather just sell 70% of that stuff and have a clearer mind 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Still would like to purchase every sneaker I like that releases, but there are other priorities in life.

500 on 2-3 pairs or 3 nights on vacation ?

Word. And on top of that, I have no real income at the moment so how would I look blowing all the money I have on some kicks, when I have no way of replenishing my funds? #grown

But there are still a lot of sneakers that Im dying for. Im DYING for some LeBron VIIIs, but I have no extra money for them
tired.gif

Right now I have 3-4 kicks in my rotation and I feel like a bum
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

Still would like to purchase every sneaker I like that releases, but there are other priorities in life.

500 on 2-3 pairs or 3 nights on vacation ?

Word. And on top of that, I have no real income at the moment so how would I look blowing all the money I have on some kicks, when I have no way of replenishing my funds? #grown

But there are still a lot of sneakers that Im dying for. Im DYING for some LeBron VIIIs, but I have no extra money for them
tired.gif

Right now I have 3-4 kicks in my rotation and I feel like a bum
ohwell.gif

Shoe game ain't the same no more. Seems like 2-3 pairs come out a week and prices are way too high. Plus, you don't really have to line up no kore so there's no "thrill". I've been out now for a lil while and don't know what's real and not unless I see it in Footlocker or something. Fusions single heatedly contributed to this too. They should have been scrapped a long time ago! I'd cop Yeezy's tho cause of the hypebeast still in me but I can't stand outside a store for 3-4 days or pay high prices.

Shoe game ain't the same no more. Seems like 2-3 pairs come out a week and prices are way too high. Plus, you don't really have to line up no kore so there's no "thrill". I've been out now for a lil while and don't know what's real and not unless I see it in Footlocker or something. Fusions single heatedly contributed to this too. They should have been scrapped a long time ago! I'd cop Yeezy's tho cause of the hypebeast still in me but I can't stand outside a store for 3-4 days or pay high prices.

haven't lost interest, just going to only drop money on shoes that i actually want now...instead of trying to get every damn release.

i've had enough attention drawn to me in college when i had pairs and pairs of jordans, I want to be low key now.

Back
Top Bottom