"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

In case anyone was wondering...

I just spoke with Paypal about pending charges. If you have pending charges from Finishline for a transaction that you used your Paypal cc on, they can clear those up immediately. If you used your actual Paypal balance and have a pending charge, that is something that must first be cancelled by Finishline and can take up to 30 days for that process to be complete.

I still don't understand how anyone missed on these online. SNKRS was easy as hell. FNL gave me splash page for like 30min and still got through on two pairs. I feel like dudes didn't want them until the prices went nuts....:nerd:

I tried hard to get these and missed out. SNKRS kept air balling me & I couldn't get past the splash of FNL for 2 hours until I had to stop trying bc I had to go to work.

naw... paypal is fail also on finishline. snkrs has had serious issues since they made it wide open... ive even had it make me have to select my address again.
I use both got both on the app so either way ones going through and the cc I use Is linked to my PayPal and I only use it for online purchases got mine no problem

naw... paypal is fail also on finishline. snkrs has had serious issues since they made it wide open... ive even had it make me have to select my address again.
I use both got both on the app so either way ones going through and the cc I use Is linked to my PayPal and I only use it for online purchases got mine no problem

trying to figure out what you're saying. can you help?

In case anyone was wondering...

I just spoke with Paypal about pending charges. If you have pending charges from Finishline for a transaction that you used your Paypal cc on, they can clear those up immediately. If you used your actual Paypal balance and have a pending charge, that is something that must first be cancelled by Finishline and can take up to 30 days for that process to be complete.

thanks for the update and it sucks you get penalized (and this is a choice by paypal) for using your balance vs credit.

repped for the update tho.

One of my SNKRS orders says "submitted" and one says "In Process" but neither have a shipping confirmation.  Anyone else got anything yet?

This was a crazy drop. I felt that this was a reseller's vengeance for not being able to capitalize as much as they would've liked on the White Cement 4s.

Nike needs to stop playing games and ship my shoes already 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Yeah, it's been buggy ever since the android release and new update combined wih large releases. After nearly a half hour I was able to use my gc's for the wc4.

At least we iOS people enjoyed it while it lasted. Every good thing comes to an end.

Just got off the phone with Eastbay and Footlocker nothing on any size. Eastbay rep who was super nice said to keep trying because they get alot of canceled/doubled orders but she didnt know when they would open up.

I missed out because I was uhhh 'busy'. By the time I tried to cop I was too late. I could live without em so no stress but I feel like these will be found down the line, if I'm wrong so be it. Not feeling 190 so resell is a def nono..

I missed out because I was uhhh 'busy'. By the time I tried to cop I was too late. I could live without em so no stress but I feel like these will be found down the line, if I'm wrong so be it. Not feeling 190 so resell is a def nono..
resale's gonna go down for sure.

Same here.. I errored out a couple times though. Not to mention, .ca kept crashing from the capacity. I had to keep spam clicking add to cart - but it worked! :wink:

Wow, so you got a pair? Congrats aha, I missed out and decided to check the other canadian sites like exclucity but they were all sold out too :frown:

resale's gonna go down for sure.
I remember last year Melo 1s were being resold because people thought they were that limited. Maybe people thought these were OVOs, :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom