"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Wow, so you got a pair? Congrats aha, I missed out and decided to check the other canadian sites like exclucity but they were all sold out too :frown:

Unfortunately, only for my GS pair. Exclucity fsr to add to cart, but 10.5 was gone by the time I had payment info in :frown:
Called footlocker twice already, and nothing left for phone.

i dont know guys....when u see that even FC is sold out of these even at their crazy inflated prices, u know ish is real for these.

i dont know guys....when u see that even FC is sold out of these even at their crazy inflated prices, u know ish is real for these.

It's still only Monday. The WCs were going for $400-450 before they had a stable supply. I would expect them to drop to 325 and possibly 275-300 in a couple of weeks.

SNKRS app kept saying my GC was not valid, but after like 20 attempts it finally appeared under the payment tab.. very annoying

got shipping confirm from Athletic Goods Distribution. Im assuming thats my EB pair, as my other pairs are from SNKRS and Shoe Palace. nothing from SNKRS and Shoe Palace yet.

just got shipping notification from SNKRS about 20 minutes ago 
nthat.gif
Still waiting for mines... 

Not a jogger type of guy but I'm liking how these look with them [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I've been anti joggers ever since my mom forced me to wear them for gym class in 5th grade back in the late 90s :rofl:

Been eyeing some Nike tech fleece ones :nerd:

Last edited:
Not a jogger type of guy but I'm liking how these look with them [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I've been anti joggers ever since my mom forced me to wear them for gym class in 5th grade back in the late 90s :rofl:

Been eyeing some Nike tech fleece ones :nerd:

Ain't it funny how these things come around?? I'm in the same boat.

Midday Monday & I've yet to receive tracking from SNKRS order. Not sure what's going on with nike but their getting hella slow on the processing lately

Back
Top Bottom