"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

These and the 4's were gonna be my only cops of the year...Barely ended up getting the 4's. Had to call EB on Monday and pray they had cancelled pairs left. Just to think I almost went 0 for 2. 

These run a little bit long in the toe. The width is just about right on but yeah long in the toe.

The moment you realize... You done goofed

View media item 1932886

This is what I'm referring to skinny joggers :lol:

View media item 1932888
hahaha. I don't know man just old school I guess. Almost 37 yrs old I am cool with my loose fitting clothes. No shade, to each his own. My 22 year old brother rocks all that stuff and looks cool but for me I am just not comfy in it. I feel that is a young man's style.

View media item 1932886

View media item 1932888
hahaha. I don't know man just old school I guess. Almost 37 yrs old I am cool with my loose fitting clothes. No shade, to each his own. My 22 year old brother rocks all that stuff and looks cool but for me I am just not comfy in it. I feel that is a young man's style.

Don't feel bad dude. Stick to your guns :pimp:

View media item 1932886

View media item 1932888

I'll be 28 in July :lol: but I understand though. Hell I was in high school during the jersey era :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom