"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

roll.gif

Why does NDC suddenly say I have no orders in my history?  Anyone else seeing that now?
no orders at all? or no Master 12 order? if its no orders at all when youre supposed to have past orders too, log out and log back in. that should fix it. sometimes if log in and stay on the nike site too long without any action, itll log u out, so when u click order history, itll show 0.

no orders at all? or no Master 12 order? if its no orders at all when youre supposed to have past orders too, log out and log back in. that should fix it. sometimes if log in and stay on the nike site too long without any action, itll log u out, so when u click order history, itll show 0.
Bout had a heart attack, but the logging out and logging back in did the trick.  Take this rep as a small token of my appreciation for saving my heart from exploding.

Bout had a heart attack, but the logging out and logging back in did the trick.  Take this rep as a small token of my appreciation for saving my heart from exploding.
haha thanks and glad it worked out for u

I think everyone was a bit surprised.

I was going to do my leg work for the French blues anyway but now I know I have too.

12's are my favorite model. Can't miss.

Back
Top Bottom