"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

First time in a while that I got an email from Nike saying they over sold. But at least they are trying to make up for it with the next big release. Also they stated 20% off. Wonder if this can be applied to the frenchies.

I was able to grab 2 pairs off the snkr app but only 1 shipped. The other one was canceled and I got the above email
Has Nike ever done this before? I like that they're trying to help people out with guaranteed future releases.  Would be nice if they let you pick the shoe tho.

Android SNKRS app killed Nike's inventory management system.

Not just that. They funneled the desktop orders through the snkrs desktop site too. All orders are going through snkrs now and it can't handle it.

Nike was pretty dumb to open up both android and desktop capabilities at the same time.

NIKE cancelled my whole families order well mines my girls brother and sister all them codes are mine.

Has Nike ever done this before? I like that they're trying to help people out with guaranteed future releases.  Would be nice if they let you pick the shoe tho.

Bro that's what I was saying if I could pick the shoes man!!!

Not just that. They funneled the desktop orders through the snkrs desktop site too. All orders are going through snkrs now and it can't handle it.

Nike was pretty dumb to open up both android and desktop capabilities at the same time.
I've been waiting for the app to come to Android (i refuse to go back to apple products)

But why open up SNKRs to the desktop???   You think this is to combat the bots (are they even still around?)

got the email and just chatted. They said it cancelled =(. They said i can use the 20% off of the FB though

Last edited:

I've been waiting for the app to come to Android (i refuse to go back to apple products)

But why open up SNKRs to the desktop???   You think this is to combat the bots (are they even still around?)

Naw def not combatting bots. they have some plan but it's not a fight the bots plan.

"Copped" from SNKRS app around 10:30 est after multiple air balls.
Still says "Preparing to Ship", no delay or cancellation emails yet..
Chatted with clueless Nike re mp saying my order is good to go, shipping out today but no tracking info.
Hoping I don't get air balled.

Could be a fluke, but I placed an order for a pair on Footaction this morning at 8 am EST. Have to wait and see if it actually ships

Last edited:
Yea I have no cancellation email or a shipping email, at this point I am expecting to get a cancelled email. 

So it's seems that the FB will be a massive GR. The way they're just tossing pairs around plus 20% they know they gonna cook with them!

These were a massive GR. Depends on if Tax season will last into the end of this month to see if those fly like these

French blues at 20% off is a no brainier.

Those saying otherwise must not own the first pair.

12s killed cws and quality back in the day. Hope flints get retro treatment next

French blues at 20% off is a no brainier.

Those saying otherwise must not own the first pair.

12s killed cws and quality back in the day. Hope flints get retro treatment next

French blues at 04 retail weren't a no brainer for me and still aren't for me. I personally never cared for the color for some reason. its a nice, clean color tho but i think it was me being salty that they werent taxis when i was waiting for those to retro.... the salt lasts until this very day for some reason :lol:

Last edited:
Still waiting on my tax return money to come in to spend on these "Tax Season" XIIs. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Should be getting it next week[emoji]128541[/emoji]

Just received my nike shipping confirmation.  Seems rather late but oh well.  Happy I got em.  FBs are next.  

I had the 04 FB's and to be honest I don't really care to have them again.  If these get cancelled on me I will wait and pickup a pair on the low and move onto the Flu Games.  Never had a pair so I gotta get one.  I wouldn't mind the playoffs dropping as I had those when I was in 6 or 7th grade and I loved them

This was the craziest release of all time. Still funny that people thought these would sit or that it's because of tax refunds that they sold. They're a beastly shoe and highly sought after. Wish I had a ton more pairs, don't see these getting too much restock if at all. Damn shame that a lot of people who really wanted them are going to be missing out.

Clearly Nike isn't gonna be trust worthy anymore for future releases lmao hope they have their together by the time the Blk/red 12s and the NA kicks and Space Jams come out

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the craziest release of all time. Still funny that people thought these would sit or that it's because of tax refunds that they sold. They're a beastly shoe and highly sought after. Wish I had a ton more pairs, don't see these getting too much restock if at all. Damn shame that a lot of people who really wanted them are going to be missing out.

I'm sure the ones missing out are mostly ok with it, and can look in their closet n still b content. I think most were hopeful they would sit but knew there was a great chance of sellout due to popularity of the XII's n cw. Tax season added a few more folks who would normally be paying bills. I think most XII's this year will be similar in demand tho. IMO.

Clearly Nike isn't gonna be trust worthy anymore for future releases lmao hope they have their together by the time the Blk/red 12s and the NA kicks and Space Jams come out

They've had a good track record. Stuff happens.

The writing is on the wall...I've never seen soooo many regular joes cook on multiples for a release. Everybody is trying to be a reseller...and I'm starting to agree with some of ya'll, that they used their refund as start up capital.

I don't think we need to start panicking about Nike's supply issues.

Back
Top Bottom