"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Those with coded, verify with a reps if you can use them on launch products since they are allegedly excluded now.

First time in a while that I got an email from Nike saying they over sold. But at least they are trying to make up for it with the next big release. Also they stated 20% off. Wonder if this can be applied to the frenchies.

I was able to grab 2 pairs off the snkr app but only 1 shipped. The other one was canceled and I got the above email
it says right in the email it can be on them or something else. 

The writing is on the wall...I've never seen soooo many regular joes cook on multiples for a release. Everybody is trying to be a reseller...and I'm starting to agree with some of ya'll, that they used their refund as start up capital.

I don't think we need to start panicking about Nike's supply issues.

You haven't been around long then.

Can't believe the direction this one went.  Surprised to see so many cancellations.  I got through on Finishline.com for my size 13 at almost 1 PM on Saturday, shipping updated today and they'll be here this afternoon 
nthat.gif

I think the prices on these will drop in a few and I only care about that if my order gets cancelled lol

Wow all that cancellations, nothing for me yet, no shopping email or cancel email. I ordered @10.09 est because of all the air balls

Problem is, at least for the 20% discount I got, that it expires in August of this year.  Pretty small timeframe considering the BS cancellation.  Should never expire.

Nike is still a business. They will never do what you're suggesting.

It's actually pretty dope that they at least offered that. Slap Ebates or whatever on top and dudes will be eating good for that launch :lol:

Exactly. Name another company/brand that would do something like that. Some places just cancel your order without so much as an email.

You haven't been around long then.

For LA (can't speak on other regions): there were more people that got multiples of the masters than WCs, 72-10s, Maroons, or Bordeaux. I was seeing one maybe two boxes for most cats. With the Masters, I've seen more reselling posts than sneaker pics and they had 3 or more pair.

If that's typical elsewhere, then damn. I guess the good times are over now!

Got the cancel email with the promo code and reserving the French blue 12s. I honestly rather have these master 12s so it sucks it got cancelled. Best part is the 20 percent code to me, if it was reservation for the black red 12s that'll be a different story cause I want those the most lol.

Back
Top Bottom