"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

That Email comes in 
nthat.gif

Congrats to everyone Saucin' Out Here

After being charged 1200 on my account for only one pair.. FNL finally gave me my money back yesterday when I received my package.... One problem

I open my door to go out and I see this

View media item 1937155
Hold this L finishline .. I'll take this as a kind gesture from you to me for my troubles

We're even now

Last edited:
After being charged 1200 on my account for only one pair.. FNL finally gave me my money back yesterday when I received my package.... One problem

Hold this L finishline .. I'll take this as a kind gesture from you to me for my troubles

We're even now
they mite still charge you later on. nike has done that before.

Order just came from nike... Emourmous box and shipping box... Sneakers were both out of the box and all over the place

just got a Delivery confirmation email from nike SNKRS after they emailed me saying my shoes will be shipped on 3/10...

i thought i was donezo but glad i was wrong.

Stupid *** SNKRS cancelled my order, luckily one of the FLs out here released just today. That's a big W for me, still got French Blues on lock for Nike and 20% off too...

Stupid *** SNKRS cancelled my order, luckily one of the FLs out here released just today. That's a big W for me, still got French Blues on lock for Nike and 20% off too...
Was it HoH at Ala Moana? They told me Tuesday that they were dropping them yesterday, called yesterday and the chick told me they were sold out.

View media item 1937155

We're even now

Is that a Lake creeping up to your Door bro!? Damn!

View media item 1937155

We're even now

that's a come up if they don't try & double back but after having that many charges & getting it reversed FNL might be blocked for a week or so ..you SHOULD be in the clear :lol:

We're even now

:smokin :nerd:

Last edited:
So this is my story from yesterday.  I was really on the hunt for any leftover pairs anywhere and figured I would call some mom and pops spots in lesser traveled surrounding towns.  I called one spot about an hour and a half away and the lady told me I wouldn't be finding them anywhere, but I asked her if she was able to locate stock from any of their other stores throughout the state.  She hesitated, asked what size I was looking for, then put me on hold.  After a couple of minutes she came back and told me that there was one store with at least one 11.5 and 12.  Of course, I rush to call this store to see if they will hold to give me time to get there and I get nothing but a busy signal for about 30 minutes.  I'm going crazy and contemplate just driving to the store, but I have to let the dog out at the crib and don't really wanna waste time and gas on hoop dreams.  I finally get through and ask and the girl that picks up says that it is a stock error and that they have been sold out since Saturday.  Swing and a miss.  Sadness.  

After taking the pup out, I have to make my way to the mall to go by the Apple Store around 3.  I make an appointment, but get told that it will be about a 45 minute wait.  Of course, I figure I'll kill some time by hitting up all the shoe stores.  Low and behold, the first store I roll up to (one of the lesser known stores) and what do I see?  2 young fellas checking out, looking a little suspicious (lol) and I peep a retro box.  I walk up to the counter and point to the bag the kids holding and say "What are those?!" and she tells me its the 12s and that they just got a late shipment or something like that, even though they had sold out on Saturday.  I ask for an 11.5 and she says they sold that one around 11 when the shipment came.  She says they have a 12 and I gladly wait to check out!!!  Cant believe the crazy luck I had to randomly stumble upon these like I did.  I haven't bought a Jordan since the Chicago 1s and I'm really happy with the quality on these.   Moral of the story, don't forget to check some of your local spots, even when you think they may already be sold out.  Even after the highs and lows of the search, its really always worth spending a little time investigating further.  You never know what can happen fellas!!!

Back
Top Bottom