"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Eastbay had to have late shipments of the shoe coming in each day . I am not buying cancelled orders when things are shipping out from there so quickly .

Eastbay had to have late shipments of the shoe coming in each day . I am not buying cancelled orders when things are shipping out from there so quickly .

Wouldn't it make more sense that they are cancelled orders already in the inventory ready to be shipped?

If it's a late shipment, it still needs to be processed before it shows up for the agent. That would be a slower process.

Wouldn't it make more sense that they are cancelled orders already in the inventory ready to be shipped?

If it's a late shipment, it still needs to be processed before it shows up for the agent. That would be a slower process.

It's just weird especially since it's in stock our out of stock depending on who you talk too :smh:

View media item 1937283
Just got my pair in, size 9.5.
Production dates on both are the same, jumpman plates are pretty symmetrical. Only complaints are glue stains, typical Jordan brand quality.
Box size is normal for my size 9.5

Very happy overall with these, clean as f.

Does anyone have the product code for eastbay? I called with the style code from google and they couldn't find it with that. Thanks in advance.

Just called. Sold out in all sizes. Can't catch a break. Guess its time to move on lol. Deja Vu all over again haha. 

Welp... Nike did me dirty. Just got my sneakers in and they're scuffed right out the box. Called up CS and nothing can be done besides a refund. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

man yall got 20 percent off for cancelled orders i only got 10 percent off for my white cement iv box looking like an open sardine can like some sweatshop workers were living in there before release

Welp... Nike did me dirty. Just got my sneakers in and they're scuffed right out the box. Called up CS and nothing can be done besides a refund. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

can you even tell with the shoe being all black? lol

Last edited:
I'm loving this shoe and can't go wrong. I kinda wish I had that 20% coupon though for my grails though. Forget the French blues. I been waiting for my 17s. Please u guys lets make these look like the most unwanted shoe ever. Lol
View media item 1937437

Last edited:
Yea I called about an hour ago and the rep checked for an 11.5- 12 for me and got nothing

Back
Top Bottom