"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Originally thought these were a pass, but the more i see them the more fire they become.

Hard to answer cause everyone foot is different but my experience with 12s you can go half a size down and they will fit perfect. I got my psnys in a 10.5 for better than my gammas an nubucks which now feels huge to me

That's what I'm trying to figure out. In the 2012 releases I had to go .5 size down. I'm normally a size 12 in everything but 11.5 fit perfectly in the obsidian 12s

What's the story/concept behind this particular pair of XIIs? Why are they called the master?

-Drew

Poster 1

Poster 2

No Bird Soars Too High, If He Soars With His Own Wings. - w. Blake

I feel you on that. But weren't those unpopular sizes?

I know 12 was available that late cause I almost scooped a double up.

My original point (I poorly made haha) was that I don't see these as being a crash the sites shoe. That as long as you're online then sizes should be up for a few hours if a GR. That's what we've been seeing if late from JB. Higher prices, flood the block.

I know 12 was available that late cause I almost scooped a double up.

My original point (I poorly made haha) was that I don't see these as being a crash the sites shoe. That as long as you're online then sizes should be up for a few hours if a GR. That's what we've been seeing if late from JB. Higher prices, flood the block.
Ok I didn't get that point (crashing sites) but I agree with that theory. But these won't sit like the maroons and aquas IMO

That's what I'm trying to figure out. In the 2012 releases I had to go .5 size down. I'm normally a size 12 in everything but 11.5 fit perfectly in the obsidian 12s

Then you should be fine with a 11.5. But it never hurts too have some room. I rather a shoe fit me a bit big than go threw the pain of squeezing into to a small shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom