"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

giphy.gif

I love these 12s, I've never been a huge fan of non-OG color ways but these are so clean. That all-black upper makes the shoe look amazing. I feel as if the shoe is more polished with the all-black upper.

I agree it is really clean but most of the cws for the 12s have been clean. I can't really think of one I've found really ugly or bad

Rising suns and their low top all black counterpart were dreadful. Other than that I agree 100%.

^ That has been absolutely beaten to death.

As nice as the remastered gimmick is, these retros still don't touch OG quality. No one would have an issue paying the inflation price if it was the same thing, but it's not.

^ That has been absolutely beaten to death.

As nice as the remastered gimmick is, these retros still don't touch OG quality. No one would have an issue paying the inflation price if it was the same thing, but it's not.

Then don't buy them, idk what you want the answer to be. I'll gladly pay $190 for these, the French blues, and flu games

it shows how fair prices used to be.

Shows how fair the price used to be? You must be a kid or something? That price being fair is only a figment of your imagination. Dudes always come with this revisionist history. I grew up in the era when all the OG's dropped and people complained about the price being outrageous even then. I can still hear mom dukes complaining because the price of J's were 100+...

^^I've seen a grip of dudes in the Chi with them on already.  That early access ticket not for me though. 

Thread only at page 20 within 2wks of the release . Wc4s ate up all the shine, or people asleep on 12s . All the better for me.

Thread only at page 20 within 2wks of the release . Wc4s ate up all the shine, or people asleep on 12s . All the better for me.

I think for most, these shoes are 50/50 to cop or drop. While the white cement 4s were most certainly a cop for most and got a lot of attention.

Sort of into these, just have to see them in person. The French blue 12s have the edge, for me.

Wish I had the funds to buy all color's. Haha

Good number of people probably blew that tax money on the WC4's too. :lol: Though I also don't think that Jordan 12's are as popular as the 4's overall in terms of the actual models. So these are probably going to go the way of numerous releases from last year, some of which are still sitting like the Martian 7's, or the previous Alternate 4's. Which is great, because that means that anyone who really wants them shouldn't have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom