"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I dunno man 12's are a pretty popular model and these are an all black cw.  I think this release goes like the Cements. 

I'd be fine with it going like the cements...seemed like enough pairs for everyone who wanted them and made an attempt early on

I dunno man 12's are a pretty popular model and these are an all black cw.  I think this release goes like the Cements. 
I'd be fine with it going like the cements...seemed like enough pairs for everyone who wanted them and made an attempt early on
I hope we are talking about alot of people copping becuase other thant that the cement release was low-key horrible. SNKS was TRASH that morning. it wasnt until they were made avaliable on desktop that it become somewhat better, NDC/ eastbay had accidental cancellations etc etc

Yes in terms of people actually being to able to buy with no problem.  Nike was dungshow this past weekend.

So anyone has a pair of psnys? Cuz id like to know how they fit, last 12s i bought were the gammas and they were .05 size bigger, taxis were too. I might go half size down this time but id like to know how they're running first

Man I'm not trying to go thru hell to get these. But I want them. :smh:

Hopefully it's more like the 8s release. Both of those were still around for a minute.

I already have a pair of the master 12's from the snkrs xpress event this past weekend and the quality on them are not very good. I ended up just giving them to my brother. He loves 12's.

quality is on point and for size use this example
if your a true size 9 go down a half size

just got my pair this afternoon for $260.00

was not able to get it for less

Last edited:
Yea my bro in Chicago go these already and he said the quality is very good so I dunno....

quality is on point and for size for example if your a true size 9 go down a half size

just got my pair this afternoon for $260.00

was not able to get it for less
You could get it for $190 on release day.

I have to ask, cause I saw you really worried in the WC4 thread about doubling up and spending $280 (I think?) per pair, are you unavailable to try on release day at retail? Or just not want want to put up with the perceived hassle? No hate, it's your money and your prerogative, just legitimately curious.

You could get it for $190 on release day.

I have to ask, cause I saw you really worried in the WC4 thread about doubling up and spending $280 (I think?) per pair, are you unavailable to try on release day at retail? Or just not want want to put up with the perceived hassle? No hate, it's your money and your prerogative, just legitimately curious.

yeah i could have but didnt

i dont order on line anymore and hate going to the store at 4 am waiting for it to open

really didnt feel like waiting since i like all back shoes and 12's are one of my favorite jay's

that's the reason dude

Last edited:
yeah i could have but didnt

i dont order on line anymore and hate going to the store at 4 am waiting for it to open

really didnt feel like waiting since i like all back shoes and 12's are one of my favorite jay's

that's the reason dude
Fair enough. I only order online now; I don't do FCFS either and rarely do raffles. Whatever floats your boat.

Fair enough. I only order online now; I don't do FCFS either and rarely do raffles. Whatever floats your boat.
The only option I have is online, the sneaker stores in our area are corrupt. It's hard to win raffles for certain shoes. I'm 2/2 on footlocker.com for releases.

Mind posting pics and on-feet shots, I love these 12s

i just took them off lol
leather is great but there a pain the the butt to put on
i dont remember the og's or any of the past retros 12's being so hard to get on

My only problem with them is why this remaster b.s. if we still cant get metal laces on the 12's

Last edited:
Either way I never miss.
U know why?
Cause,
giphy.gif

Im Cool like dat..[emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom