"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

NT has some of biggest Jordan heads on the Internet so if they're not being that hyped up on here, they're probably not gonna be that hyped up in the real world. Sample size determination.

Not accurate, see the old royal x, Barcelona day 7, ect.

Last edited:
These have been long waited for. Everyone has known and waited for these for months. Extremely hyped wether it be shown on NikeTalk or not, I know everyone where I live wants these. Already annoyed I work the day my store is doing the raffle sign up. I expect at least 3 pages of names and sizes

Nice. But I am more amped on the box and card coming back than the kicks. Lol.
View media item 1917375
Got mine in today. Love 12s and I love these!
Do these have that bouncy Zoom Air?

Waiting to hear somebody comfirm this. I would get a pair to hoop in if they are on par with the 2003 pair. And I never hoop in retros, but would make an exception here.

Asked the same question in the PSNY 12 thread but never got confirmation.

Last edited:
Can't wait till next Saturday

Need to see in person and at a foot locker so I can use my vip, are these confirmed a GR? I would think so. Haven't seen them on the launch locator.

I don't think those ****** Jordan 5 low that are coming out tomorrow a GR?

Edit: 12s are now on snkrs app.

Last edited:
Infrared23's and Bel Air's were limited, so i'm not sure why they're even being used as a comparison.

NT certainly isn't representative of the entire sneaker population, but you can also definitely look at it and typically see how a shoe is being received, and then just go to other sites for a more informed opinion. Infrared's, Sport Blue's, Marvin's, Venom X's, none were hyped, all sat for days and this happens time and again. WC4's, the most recent GR that did sell out? Were clearly hyped and going to do so from the start. We all understand why those sold out, while something like the Maroon 6 didn't.

Last edited:
Infrared23's and Bel Air's were limited, so i'm not sure why they're even being used as a comparison.

NT certainly isn't representative of the entire sneaker population, but you can also definitely look at it and typically see how a shoe is being received, and then just go to other sites for a more informed opinion. Infrared's, Sport Blue's, Marvin's, Venom X's, none were hyped, all sat for days and this happens time and again. WC4's, the most recent GR that did sell out? Were clearly hyped and going to do so from the start. We all understand why those sold out, while something like the Maroon 6 didn't.
yea but a decent amount weren't feeling the 6s either then it jumped 50+ pages in the morning

Recently last year Barcelona Night 7 is a good comparison. Thread was crap and they were GR but came release day those were selling out everywhere.

Recently last year Barcelona Night 7 is a good comparison. Thread was crap and they were GR but came release day those were selling out everywhere.

We're at that point where no one can predict with certainty how a shoe will sell. If the WC4s didn't sell out I'd say until the XIs these would all be easy. But they sold out in 1-2 days online, stores, and phone orders.

Personally I think these won't sell out, but that's a guess at best.

These look clean AF. Black kicks can be worn with almost everything and I really like the small accents of color. If these were limited none of us would stand a chance and hypebeasts would buy every pair they could. IMO this is one of the best none NA drops of the year.

This is what throws everyone off about these Jordan's - "the hits of White" 

People been looking at OVO 10's lately, So when we see Black/ Gold Metallic on the shoe we expect no more

but these white Jumpman and 23 on hell and Zerbra stripes on sole are MIND F'ing some people.

Disagree, I like the look with sweatpants. Just in general I like when my jeans/sweats don't swallow up the kicks I wear

I am in for one!
happy.gif

Should be easy to get.

After Yeezys, WC4, OVOs, etc. These shouldn't be to hard to get *knock on wood*

Back
Top Bottom