"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Called the Newpark and Bayfair mall in the Bay Area they're both doing raffle codes for these on Tuesday. Newpark is usually done by the mall security booth.

Called the Newpark and Bayfair mall in the Bay Area they're both doing raffle codes for these on Tuesday. Newpark is usually done by the mall security booth.
what stores are these for? planning on doing my go arounds for these after work on monday and tuesday

what stores are these for? planning on doing my go arounds for these after work on monday and tuesday

Shiekh shoes. Foot stores usual take place on a Tues-Weds at Bayfair. Newpark is always through the security booth for all stores. Didn't check Southland I'd give all stores a call to verify so ur not wasting your time traveling.

i just took them off lol
leather is great but there a pain the the butt to put on
i dont remember the og's or any of the past retros 12's being so hard to get on

My only problem with them is why this remaster b.s. if we still cant get metal laces on the 12's

Hol up!?!

The lace eyelets are plastic??!!

I swear, when this whole "remastered" gimmick came out, I asked for 3 things: 3m back on the 13s, metal lace tips on the 7, metal eyelets on the 12.

I'm getting that Sauce Money/3 Floyds Middle Finger U/Space Station Middle Finger treatment.

I'm still copping though.

Hol up!?!

The lace eyelets are plastic??!!

I swear, when this whole "remastered" gimmick came out, I asked for 3 things: 3m back on the 13s, metal lace tips on the 7, metal eyelets on the 12.

I'm getting that Sauce Money/3 Floyds Middle Finger U/Space Station Middle Finger treatment.

I'm still copping though.
He said laces bro, specifically the aglets. Chill

View media item 1920392
Champs map
3521aup.jpg

FTA map
m8p56q.jpg

FTL map
2e5k4rb.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had any issues with Villa on release days? I'm going for them and Eastbay this time around to avoid sales tax and get free shipping.

Last edited:
Huh? They're an all black shoe, they'll go with almost anything dark colored.
I meant jeans wise, I see a lot of people wear these and have the Jean all over the shoe.
Tapered jeans are the best for this style shoe.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever had any issues with Villa on release days? I'm going for them and Eastbay this time around to avoid sales tax and get free shipping.
Personally I stay away from them and Jimmy Jazz (after the Carmine 6 fiasco). I would use Foot Locker, Foot Action, or Eastbay because they're on the same system (although have their own inventory) you can add them to cart for each site and receive the "your cart from a previous transaction has merged" message (that's how I was able to secure the Cement 4s).

These shoes are like bricks on your feet

I don't remember the OG or any of the past retros being this tight

Last edited:

Did you wear the og 12s? They are the brickest air jordans ever. When they were fresh out of the box the sole was almost unbendable. Yet i must say i really liked playing in them. It somehow had a catapult effect as you did not need to stress your toes much to jump.

Did you wear the og 12s? They are the brickest air jordans ever. When they were fresh out of the box the sole was almost unbendable. Yet i must say i really liked playing in them. It somehow had a catapult effect as you did not need to stress your toes much to jump.
?

All of my 12's a very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom