"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Seeing a lot of conflicting posts here. Some people are saying the quality is good and others bad. Hmmm......[emoji]128533[/emoji]

Seeing a lot of conflicting posts here. Some people are saying the quality is good and others bad. Hmmm......[emoji]128533[/emoji]
agreed, excited to check them out in person myself an be the judge. Plan on wearing the crap out of these, perfect shoe for balling and styling.

Same here with the $20 off but at FTL.
Only reason why I'll cop, and already secured my pair with my raffle. Got a call back yesterday.
Good deal bro[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] we got to save that cash when we can and I cant wait to see them in person plus my ovo's are scheduled for delivery today[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

[thread="628654"]what you really want to ask is how many air balls are you gonna shoot tomorrow!!!!  LMAO!!!!![/thread]

I know these are dropping on SNKRS https://www.nike.com/snkrs/thread/0314803cd379a405c7a942e11fa9f217b64020ac

Does anyone know if these will drop on nike.com at the same time? I'm trying to use my promo code and you can't apply them on SNKRS.

They usually have a ndc page after the launch date, but the day of? Thanks for your time! 

the snkrs app and NDC should drop at the exact same time. you can store the promo code in your cart on NCD and it should be automatic used once you checked out on the app thats how i used it on my pair of mirrors, mind you im not 100% sure how it will work now since the update.  
Cart trick didn't work on the WCIV release and reps refused to add the disco code after the fact. Couple people had that prob on RD in that thread. However if you cart and checkout normally on NDC it was allowed...

Last edited:
True, this release will not be that hard. It's just that the tax return ballers are simpletons for Black and Gold on sneakers.

I hope you're right, but I'm not optimistic on this one being easy. Too much mass appeal and too much hype money for people to spend!

I'm not copping this shoe but I went online to check Eastbay to see if there were still pairs available just for my curiosity and I was like wtf, why is there a count down meter? then I realized today is Friday :lol:

More than half those morons probably don't even have a decent enough Internet connection to click away with. Thus they line up for hours for a mass produced GR Jordan

Yes cause basic Internet is only for the rich, and is rarest resource known to man

These post sometimes............

True, this release will not be that hard. It's just that the tax return ballers are simpletons for Black and Gold on sneakers.
Felt that on white cement 4 release, 13 raffles, won zero.

But got two pairs after tall that, one from NDC, after a ton of "air balls" and a pair from FTL from an unclaimed pair.

Minus the tax dollar situation, will be pretty easy to get. 

Who knows if these will be easy or hard to get.  I never have any consistency winning raffles.  I entered the raffle for the black Friday Infrared 6 in 2014 and somehow won two pair on a hot shoe.  Then I didn't win on some of the garbage that came out recently.  I don't own any 12s so I entered this one and already have two secured with two more stores to call.  Eventually JB will have to produce more shoes to meet demand.  Ultimately they are losing money and letting the resellers profit off of fixed raffles and jacking up secondary market pricing. 

Those shorts are Fire [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
I guess they didn't make a hoodie for those? Seen the tee, but Jordan tees are hit and miss, tried on a L (usual size). Length was fine, but sleeves was so short. Like I was a wearing a muscle tee or something, that's how bad the sleeves were. LOL.

I guess they didn't make a hoodie for those? Seen the tee, but Jordan tees are hit and miss, tried on a L (usual size). Length was fine, but sleeves was so short. Like I was a wearing a muscle tee or something, that's how bad the sleeves were. LOL.
Shirts are always running crazy from sneaker stores and sports stores. I hate when I order a shirt online my usual size from them and they fit a size bigger. 

Back
Top Bottom