"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I was going by the FTL and FA launch locators, those things are hit or miss....
either way, I'll swing by university since they told me they always have at least 1 FSR for fcfs at FTA and FTL even tho they doing raffles. If they lied then SNKRS.

Last edited:
Raffles are one thing but online is another, these arent gonna be that hard, all them people camping for these and majority of the raffle winners dont know what the hell to do when it comes to buying online ON RELEASE DAY. U tell em u copped from FTL OR FNL, they be like "how u did that?" Thats why their only options are either campng or trying their luck at the raffles, theyre clueless otherwise.. If u know how to navigate these sites, ur golden, its gonna be easy peezy, bet. This is a gr for goodness sakes.

I was going by the FTL and FA launch locators, those things are hit or miss....
either way, I'll swing by university since they told me they always have at least 1 FSR at FTA and FTL even tho they doing raffles. If they lied then SNKRS.
Those are my go to spots also, dont sleep on champs... let me know what it looks like tomorrow

Anyone in so cal know how the fcfs spots will handle the release tomorrow? Are they opening early or is it the usual 10 am release? Will try online first but would love to get these on discount with reward cards.

these are 12's though.. they ain't 1's, 3's, 4's, 11's (hype models)

I was certain the WCIVs would sit. The previous 5-6 releases all did. Nike seems to be metering these products to ensure they sell. Then restock later to clear the balance. We'll see what happens tomorrow, don't have to wait long to find out who's guess is more accurate.

Last edited:
well, lemme just say there's 3 main reasons why i dont think they'll sell out.

1. they're not a grail model (including for me).. i think for most people, their grails would be 1,3,4,5,6,7,11

2. not an OG colorway

3. not a collab or limited shoe like psny 12's

There doesn't seem to be many people saying they won raffles on NT.. Did they not send as many to stores this time? Not looking forward to virtual Airballs in the morning.. :smh:

I'm trying to like these, but the white jumpman tabs ain't doing it for me (wish they were gold). If i can find below retail i'll probably end up coppin

Last edited:
There doesn't seem to be many people saying they won raffles on NT.. Did they not send as many to stores this time? Not looking forward to virtual Airballs in the morning..
mean.gif
I usually win all the time in raffles but not this time. But then again I decided to wait and go on a Tuesday and two of the stores ran out. I guess I didn't try hard enough. 

Got a call from FTL for a raffle and got a pair on lock at Jimmy Jazz. Only getting one though. Hope everyone cops

I usually win all the time in raffles but not this time. But then again I decided to wait and go on a Tuesday and two of the stores ran out. I guess I didn't try hard enough. 

I don't know what's going on.. I picked up prob 90% of my Js in store last year, then the last 2 or 3 months I haven't hit 1 raffle. Been able to grab em online but you can't use rewards coupons online on the foot sites. Either hype is thru the roof, stores are backdooring or Nike is holding most of the stock to sell online.

Back
Top Bottom