The Megan Fox thread

Looks very photoshopped, not a big fan of her though. But she's still lightweight
pimp.gif

Edit: Wait what's that white line on her chest? Photoshop mistake?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BlackedOutNights

Is it just me or do her breasts look really weird??

nah i was gonna say the same thing they look a lil off,, but ill still hit it like there is no tomorrow

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by BlackedOutNights

Is it just me or do her breasts look really weird??

nah i was gonna say the same thing they look a lil off,, but ill still hit it like there is no tomorrow
It is a horrible boob job.

megan-fox-before-after-surgery-1.jpg

megan-fox-before-after-surgery-1-4.jpg

megan-fox-before-after-surgery-1-3.jpg

You know a chick is bad when the ONLY flaw dudes can find is ....her thumb? Complaining about her boob job?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like seriously, alot of you guys are massively AYO. Oh so you wouldn't smash if she was in your room asking for the D? Ok buddy. NTers would be the first people in line camping out for a chance to have Megan Fox give a HJ using only her thumbs.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

You know a chick is bad when the ONLY flaw dudes can find is ....her thumb? Complaining about her boob job?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like seriously, alot of you guys are massively AYO. Oh so you wouldn't smash if she was in your room asking for the D? Ok buddy. NTers would be the first people in line camping out for a chance to have Megan Fox give a HJ using only her thumbs.

-The Juice
I never said shes not bad or I wouldnt smash. I just think she looked better before the plastic surgery

Back
Top Bottom