The Megan Fox thread

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

You know a chick is bad when the ONLY flaw dudes can find is ....her thumb? Complaining about her boob job?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Like seriously, alot of you guys are massively AYO. Oh so you wouldn't smash if she was in your room asking for the D? Ok buddy. NTers would be the first people in line camping out for a chance to have Megan Fox give a HJ using only her thumbs.

-The Juice
preach

I have 2 of those pics from the GQ set of Megan Fox rasterbated. You didn't post them though, but it's one of my favorite sets that they've did

megan is fire. Brian Austin Green came up

She's a naturally beautiful woman. She has an amazingly beautiful face. She doesn't even need all the enhancements that she's gotten, but she's an actress and that's how they do.

She's meh. Millions of Megan Foxes on college campuses across America. NT hypes up average broads all the time.  If y'all spent the time y'all do defending her honor by actually getting off NT and out the house, y'all would meet better lookin chicks.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

She's meh. Millions of Megan Foxes on college campuses across America. NT hypes up average broads all the time.  If y'all spent the time y'all do defending her honor by actually getting off NT and out the house, y'all would meet better lookin chicks.
I agree.
I also agree that NT gasses mad chicks.
But in addition to her being a strong 9, even in the "real world" people swear shes top 5 easy

Originally Posted by Meangene4

IM A HELION wrote:

Just like Megan fox I still have no chance in the real world to get a chick. So I stay home and fap to Fox.
ohwell.gif

hahaha , so true

Back
Top Bottom