The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

The comments on bloody elbow had people saying royce is known as a scumbag or been into shady stuff.

I heard TJ wants to go down to 125 and fight DJ for the belt

It's more of the UFC b.s. He doesn't feel like #8 should get a title shot so he would only entertain a fight with Demetrius or Cruz. If I was him I'd push for Faber and have them sell it as a grudge match. Starch him.

Would have been nice to see faber win and set up a nice match with tj

I wouldn't be mad if tj went down and got the title shot I've been wanting to see them go at it

Would have been nice to see faber win and set up a nice match with tj

I wouldn't be mad if tj went down and got the title shot I've been wanting to see them go at it

Well, TJ wants the Cruz fight. He "feels" like he won the first fight. Dana, Brendan Schaumburg and others gassing him up.

He wants to become the pound for pound king. The only way to do that is regain his title then move down and take DJ's belt.

He won't fight Faber. He just lost to #12. Some feel like #12 should fight #8. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

But at the moment, it's all about setting the buy rate and revenue record. They got to legitimize that sale and leverage for a new TV deal. God help us, please get them off Fox and back on Spike or Universal.

Last edited:
Lot of good fights at LW for him if he keeps rolling.

Wouldn't mind him vs. Gil if he gets the W. Or Ferguson/RDA loser.

Diamond needs to continue the streak and get his revenge on Conor
roll.gif

Chaz Skelly annihilated this guy just now, put his opponent to sleep. Fastest submission in UFC fratherweight history

Last edited:
Just saw the replay. That was quick. Awesome sub. Should've had a faster time since the ref didn't notice he went to sleep.

Wow what a ko by Johnson. Diamond had a nice roll going at lw until tonight. Johnson needed a huge win badly though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom