The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Bo needs to go the Omalley route and has to season his game some more. It will only benefit him. Fluffy and even Kopylov might be a step too soon.

Didn’t they start the same way too? Contenders?

Though in Suga’s defense he fights in the deepest division. 185 ain’t exactly a murderers row.

Didn’t they start the same way too? Contenders?

Though in Suga’s defense he fights in the deepest division. 185 ain’t exactly a murderers row.
185 is pretty crazy, the top 15 ain’t no easy outs

I mean, the dudes bo called out ain’t no joke and they’re not even at the top of the division

When you have ikram, Pereria not even ranked i don’t think you can diss it like that

185 is pretty crazy, the top 15 ain’t no easy outs

I mean, the dudes bo called out ain’t no joke and they’re not even at the top of the division

When you have ikram, Pereria not even ranked i don’t think you can diss it like that
As MMAfighting would say, middleweighty middleweights. Ikram is a nice and up and comer. As well as Bo. Khamzat being there helps. Alex leaving would’ve helped the depth. MW and LHW been hurting for a minute depth wise. Right up there with women’s bantamweight.

As MMAfighting would say, middleweighty middleweights. Ikram is a nice and up and comer. As well as Bo. Khamzat being there helps. Alex leaving would’ve helped the depth. MW and LHW been hurting for a minute depth wise. Right up there with women’s bantamweight.
Yes middleweight has traditionally been middleweighty but it’s obviously way better today and one of the most talented divisions in the sport

it is deep as hell in the ufc. Again if ikram and Pereria aren’t even ranked that speaks on the depth

Wow. With a second left in the fight, was the stoppage justified. Or should Mark Goddard possibly allowed 1-2 strikes follow-on strikes in the possible last second?

Yeah....true. Max has only been with one team and in Hawaii of all places. It's not like he hopped around finding something better in a different state and city. It like works for him but I also think he is just a super skilled fighter too. ...but imagine if he did go to say ATT in Miami. Would he be even better?

The more I hear from Illia Topuria, the less I like him.

There's nothing more obnoxious than calling an all-time great like Max Holloway a "really easy fight."

...this guy's just asking to get his *** kicked.

Ufc so stupid man

They put Justin in a pointless fight in April when he should have fought for the belt in June

Now they’re putting the dude Justin flatlined in the title fight and who knows what will happen to Arman this year

Clearly he could get the fight in October but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if he didn’t lol

If it was one more month away it would have been made smh

Brother, no one loves Gaethje more than I do, but he wasn't winning a title against Islam.

He had two title fights and got smoked in both of them.

...yes I do count the Oliveira fight as a title bout.

He's a great action fighter, but just not good enough to beat the super elite champions in their prime.

He's one level below that.

Brother, no one loves Gaethje more than I do, but he wasn't winning a title against Islam.

He had two title fights and got smoked in both of them.

...yes I do count the Oliveira fight as a title bout.

He's a great action fighter, but just not good enough to beat the super elite champions in their prime.

He's one level below that.
I agree with you

But he still deserved his shot

It was Justin’s choice and probably got paid well but I feel like they forced him in there because of how they schedule their events

I’m done with the old guard at 155. Tired of seeing them in title fight tbh so the sooner they’re out of the picture the better

We all love Justin. He’s the crowd favorite (along with Max or a Robbie Lawler).

The last two BMF fights have had savage results. Anything is possible. Hopefully he can smell one more title fight and remain on the island of relevancy.

It was Justin’s choice
but I feel like they forced him in there
723a53d35b9f165d90b993f6d992fe7e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom