The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

I remember watching YouTube vids of him a while ago and thinking why isn't this guy in the UFC

I remember watching YouTube vids of him a while ago and thinking why isn't this guy in the UFC
He apparently signed a two year, five fight contract with Bellator in December 2014

So he'll be in Bellator for a while more unfortunately

They've done a piss poor job of promoting him and building him up. He's without a doubt their most marketable prospect. He should be plastered on every promo and should be on a path to fight for the title

BTW, it was my mistake, he's actually a WW not a MW

Last edited:
Wonderboy v Magny added to UFC 195, Jan 2

Robbie Lawler vs. Carlos Condit
Andrei Arlovski vs. Stipe Miocic
Stephen Thompson vs. Neil Magny
Lorenz Larkin vs. Albert Tumenov
Drew Dober vs. Erik Koch
Edgar Garcia vs. Sheldon Westcott

It is a bit of a step back

Thing is the three guys ranked ahead of Wonderboy all have fights scheduled (Brown, Maia and Stun Gun)

He last fought in July, so maybe he and/or Dana didn't want to have him sitting that long

Don't think Dana would feed Hendricks to Wonderboy quite yet

Last edited:
Dec/Jan. He'll wash whoever they put in front of him and then Jones/DC @ UFC 200.
Na 
laugh.gif

He's medically suspended until NOV 18 and he's fought Jones, Rumble and Gus in one year

He's physically spent and he said he needs a break. Which is good for the UFC so it gives them time to figure out a good date. Jones can also continue getting into shape

Yeah hope to see Jones back soon. Is he getting an immediate crack at DC? If so I think they'll try to make this match Q1 2016. It would be great to see the Jones/Rumble match later in the year if things align. 

Yeah hope to see Jones back soon. Is he getting an immediate crack at DC? If so I think they'll try to make this match Q1 2016. It would be great to see the Jones/Rumble match later in the year if things align. 
If Dana didn't make Jones v DC by mid 2016 I'd be surprised. I'm guessing latest April

If Dana didn't make Jones v DC by mid 2016 I'd be surprised. I'm guessing latest April
They probably have it set for that April 23rd card at MSG since they're suing NY to overturn the mma ban.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom