The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

heading to the weighins later tonight and then the fights tomorrow. let's see how crazy these Irish fans are gonna get.

Anybody else rooting for Woodley? I'm not a fan, but I want him to win based on how much hate he's getting from the public in NYC. He's pretty cringeworthy when he tries to talk, but they would've booed him either way.

Let's just hope it isn't Wonderboy making the "boo beat" on his head.

Early weigh-ins have officially started, but the video still hasn't begun on mmafighting.com just yet.

Anybody else rooting for Woodley? I'm not a fan, but I want him to win based on how much hate he's getting from the public in NYC. He's pretty cringeworthy when he tries to talk, but they would've booed him either way.

Let's just hope it isn't Wonderboy making the "boo beat" on his head.

Early weigh-ins have officially started, but the video still hasn't begun on mmafighting.com just yet.

If he kept his mouth shut after winning the title I would be. Dudes a good family man and what not.

But wonderboy is that dude.

I don't mind woodley at all while seems like everyone hates him

We have one final hurdle to any of the fights praying that the weigh ins are non eventful

Jacare reported to be cutting weight as well. UFC brought him in as a backup.

Also saw a photo that Tim Kennedy was still going through his weight cut. I'm willing to believe these two will fight Saturday

What's Wonderboy's reach advantage

I expect him to fight like Condit

Hopefully he won't tear his acl

If he kept his mouth shut after winning the title I would be. Dudes a good family man and what not.

But wonderboy is that dude.

I'm with you regarding his statements immediately after winning the title, but I just get the vibe the fans wouldn't dig him either way.

Weigh ins have kicked off.

Tim Kennedy made weight in spite of not fighting.

Frankie Edgar was on weight.

Thiago Alves weighed in at 162.2, continuing the Brazilian trend of missing weight by 5lbs or more.

Last edited:
I'm with you regarding his statements immediately after winning the title, but I just get the vibe the fans would dig him either way.

Weigh ins have kicked off.

Tim Kennedy made weight in spite of not fighting.

Frankie Edgar was on weight.

Thiago Alves weighed in at 162.2, continuing the Brazilian trend of missing weight by 5lbs or more.

For the most part, Woodley has been very professional. He's a great analyst and could be a great example of championship behavior.

cot damn Alves ... and he was saying how cutting to 155 was easier than 170 :lol: wtf

Last edited:
cot damn Alves ... and he was saying how cutting to 155 was easier than 170 :lol: wtf

That might have been true while he was working with Mike Dolce, but he left Dolce and is working with Perfecting Athletes now. Be interesting to see if Joanna is on weight now that she's moved to ATT and is also working with Perfecting Athletes now.

He should have beat Aldo then

or fought Dom or Pettis

Instead of Jeremy "WTF is that guy" Stephens

Last edited:
Lights went out when McGregor weighed in at 154.4.

Both main event fighters have successfully weighed in now with only one half of the other two title fights having made weight.

Conor weighed in at 154.4. Then Woodley went to say what up at the snack table, and Conor just looked at him and they had a quick staredown (according to Ariel)

Last edited:
McGregor ignored Woodley while sizing him up after Woodley said hi to him. Would've been epic if Woodley had KO'ed him on the spot.

Back
Top Bottom