The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Pettis fighting for a contract in my eyes. Hasn't won since drug testing got serious. Just saying. Was upset he got wrestled by Eddie so he wanted stand up so he got barboza and got his leg kicked off. I'm taking bets conor doesn't go back to 145

Pettis fighting for a contract in my eyes. Hasn't won since drug testing got serious. Just saying. Was upset he got wrestled by Eddie so he wanted stand up so he got barboza and got his leg kicked off. I'm taking bets conor doesn't go back to 145
Breh, I been suspecting he was on the PEDs.. wouldn't be surprised if a lot of dudes were and/or still are

"Win" column. He's looked terrible for a while now and it looks like he will retire on a loss in November before joining the military.

:lol: yeah he didn't look good at all. He won bc Patricio Pitbull broke his leg or ankle in the 2nd. benson was down 2-0 before Pitbull got injured. He looked really hesitant to throw anything.

laugh.gif
yeah he didn't look good at all. He won bc Patricio Pitbull broke his leg or ankle in the 2nd. benson was down 2-0 before Pitbull got injured. He looked really hesitant to throw anything.
so basically the way hes fought his entire career and the reason hes in Bellator?

been telling yall for yearsss dude is a waste, aint nobody checkin for Bendo fights

Card is stacked tonight, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see 4/4 go to decision. I hope I'm wrong though

Wec benson was really different, he always put on a show

Maybe the Pettis fight changed him

Maybe it was RDA. He was the first person I seent knock out Benson. First dude I seen have Cowboy (Mr America) begging for mercy. Pettis hasn't been the same since that fight.

Even in loss, RDA (possibly juiced with Venom) just stood there and took them shots from Alvarez. That's definitely a fight that needs a run back.

I'm pretty confident in Pettis tonight. I think he'll be the stronger guy in there for sure. 2nd rd Ko.

It would be nice to see him pull off a spectacular finish then have him fight Max Holloway for the 145 title shot.

Imagine McGregor vs Pettis.

Not going to hype myself on Anthony. His fight vs Barboza was supposed to open up his striking...

I've already accepted him being a shell of himself so if he actually shows out it'll be a pleasant surprise for me

sam alvey's wife still looking good.

They said she won america's next top model. No wonder she looks good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom