The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

the pace and energy mighty mouse has in the 5th round 
sick.gif

Last edited:
the biggest problem for johnson is just backing up after DJ pressures him, constant backing up

at some point (which should have been in the 2nd round), you need to just stand there and absorb it so you can counter

That straight right 
sick.gif

Dodson waited too long to just let them things go

Last edited:
Spectacular performance by DJ. Pound for pound best fighter right now. He gets so much better with each fight.

more fighters need to incorporate that question mark/brazilian kick. super effective when you set it up.

Last edited:
Don't know who's left for mighty mouse , maybe Henry or Formiga but they both lose to be honest. Anyone caught what Mighty Mouse said to Dodson ? Lol pretty funny

Flyweights just don't get love.. I understand why though

Between two less than spectacular fights, the HW Mir/Arlovski fight and the FW DJ/Dodson fight, I'll take the FW fight every time because at least there was tempo to that fight.

As much as people harp on the draw that heavier weight fighters have, I've always preferred watching the quicker and often (but not always) more technical fighters at the lighter weights.

RUMBLE

Last edited:
I feel like people watching live, stuff happens so fast with DJ they can't even process it

Thats exactly how I feel. With bigger slower fighters u can see the shots land, guarantee ppl don't even see half the strikes landed lol

And does felder not understand that angry face ain't winning him any fights

Last edited:
FS1 showed Rumble's finish on the highlight, interesting since they usually don't ever show PPV TKO's or subs. Usually they just show still photos of any finishes

Watching DJ on the slow motion replay looks like real time. I can't imagine trying to watch it from the nosebleeds.

I thought the Pearson/Felder fight would be a showcase for Felder, but Ross fought a damn good fight.

Yea he def did . Ross has always been a good striker and he showed it yesterday with his head movement . Felder needs to throw more combos and not get mad when he gets tagged.

Yea he def did . Ross has always been a good striker and he showed it yesterday with his head movement . Felder needs to throw more combos and not get mad when he gets tagged.
Yes, moving forward and throwing random spinning attacks are cool but I would really like to see him increase his output. He looked pretty identical to when he fought Barboza, I didn't really see any improvement 

Yes, moving forward and throwing random spinning attacks are cool but I would really like to see him increase his output. He looked pretty identical to when he fought Barboza, I didn't really see any improvement 

It's only been like a month and some change since he fought him so I didn't expect to see much improvement but still thought he would prob tko Ross. Also gotta figure he took some time off after cuz his body was fd up from then kicks Barbosa landed.

Ross just fought great. Good defense, countering, faster to the punch etc

"I guess it's in the DNA" - Rumble :pimp:

Dude came out mad intense. Jimmi was way out of his depth.

Linekar/Rivera was the best/dumbest **** i've ever seen.

Mighty Mouse is not losing at 125. He's going to have to put it on the line and go back up to 135 if he wants the respect he deserves.

Back
Top Bottom