The Most And Least Educated Cities In America - Forbes

I don't even think that's what he meant.

He's saying we deserve much more than the average, for what we do/offer to a company.
Oh okay misunderstood, but I mean we do get paid much more than the average. 

What average person under 25 is making between 60K-100K (relative to area and field) ?

Last edited:
Understanding how to determine your value and basic finance should be taught in highschool
I agree, but it's not unfortunately. It's time we stop relying on the school system to teach our kids, the school system is not designed for people to survive in the real world.

Cali has the best drugs, what did you expect. Zombies walking around this whole state 
laugh.gif

Understanding how to determine your value and basic finance should be taught in highschool
I agree, but it's not unfortunately. It's time we stop relying on the school system to teach our kids, the school system is not designed for people to survive in the real world.
It's something that everyone agrees with but nothing changes.

Which is why there is good money and opportunity in modern education

You're welcome for your iPhones, Macs, Apps, and Android/Google services.

Sincerely, Northern California.

**** da police. I served 18 months in jail for a minor drug possession. Da police act like its only us ****** selling drug. What about the whiteys?. One of my boyz currently doin time cus he got caught with a couple weapons. **** da cops always on our **** for? **** Da Police.

**** da police. I served 18 months in jail for a minor drug possession. Da police act like its only us ****** selling drug. What about the whiteys?. One of my boyz currently doin time cus he got caught with a couple weapons. **** da cops always on our **** for? **** Da Police.
stop drinking and go to sleep 

if you can't live that fastcash life and suffer the consequences then don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom