The NBA Draft Thread

Somebody taking him in the second round for sure if he works out like a poor mans Meyers Leonard , his age works against him however

Holy **** look at him travel on every single drop step into a dunk in that video :rofl:

roll.gif

hey hes going to the right now league that will allow it. 

Last edited:
I see nbadraft.net and draftexpress have quite contrasting projections

For instance, Draft.net has Baldwin and Jackson as early 2nd rounders while Express has them as lotto picks

They both have Valentine in the 20's which would be an absolute robbery if he fell that low

For instance, Draft.net has Baldwin and Jackson as early 2nd rounders while Express has them as lotto picks

They both have Valentine in the 20's which would be an absolute robbery if he fell that low
Seems crazy to me that he would go in the 20s. He's going to be a very nice role player in this league for many years. Seems like a sure thing to me....

Seems crazy to me that he would go in the 20s. He's going to be a very nice role player in this league for many years. Seems like a sure thing to me....
I think I would like to see him in Milwaukee or Utah.

Valentine in Mil would be something out of Kidd's dreams.

Giannis running point with Denzel as your secondary ball handler with Bari and Middleton?

The offense writes itself.

That's a good 7 year core to build around too.

Last edited:
Valentine in Mil would be something out of Kidd's dreams.

Giannis running point with Denzel as your secondary ball handler with Bari and Middleton?

The offense writes itself.

That's a good 7 year core to build around too.
They'll need a defensive coordinator :lol:

Nbadraft.net is useful because it shows the outstanding trades and the reason for the draft order

They also have spotlights on the upcoming international players before draft express

In terms of the mock and the comparisons they aren't good

Overall they get excessive flack

Nbadraft.net is useful because it shows the outstanding trades and the reason for the draft order

They also have spotlights on the upcoming international players before draft express

In terms of the mock and the comparisons they aren't good

Overall they get excessive flack

NBAdraftnet really isn't that bad. They actually get mocks pretty right. Hell, you can look compare their mocks to the actual drafts in the archives.

The forum has become a cesspool though :lol:. And the Deshawn/MJ & Morrison/Bird comparisons really has a lot to do with the flack they get :lol:.

2000 and 2013 are in a class of their own.
2013 actually has pretty good players. 

Oladipo, Porter, Len, Noel, Pope, McCollum, Adams, Giannis, Schroder, Dieng, Roberson, Gobert, Hill, Plumlee, Crabbe, Withey, etc. Then there are guys with flaws, but are serviceable like MCW, Olynyk, Muhammad, Lauvergne, Zeller, etc.

Nothing insane, but all these guys are/will be important pieces to good teams 

Bennett let me down in 2013 mane , thought he was gon be a solid player :smh:

Still can't take that R.O.Y. Award from my guy MCW tho :pimp:

I would call 2000 on a class of its own. I think there was an earlier draft class that was just as bad but I cannot recall.

2013 was bad, but it's too early to judge how bad of a class it really is. Bennett might finally break out this year (KIDDING)

2006 was weak but not as bad as the previous two. You got LMA, Rondo, Brandon Roy, Lowry and Milsap 4 players who are/ were considered cornerstones. You can't say the same with 2000.

Back
Top Bottom