The NBA Draft Thread

Ingram will be a 1st option from day one, he's already a really good ISO player and can come off of screens.

They really need a shooter and to move Clarkson to 6th man so that spacing will open up more.

Clarkson is the spacing...just watch

GS for all intensive purposes is going full court press on KD the minute the clock strikes 901 PST. And them not actually winning the chip this time actually makes it look better for KD if he so chooses to leave.

I love Ingram but I personally don't think Russell, Clarkson or Randle are winning types of players. They're all me-first "get buckets" type of basketball players and none of them are good defenders. That's not a good mix of young talent IMO.

Yeah you definitely ain't watch them last year. DRuss is far from a "get buckets" type of dude. So is Randle. Only person that would qualify as that is Clarkson and that's his role.

I don't see the Gallo/Ingram comparison at all. Different players. Some bad comparisons getting thrown around in here. :lol:

Blake/Simmons

Gallo/Ingram

Dudes are nothing alike.

@JoshMartinNBA Adidas missed out on Ben Simmons, but wound up with Brandon Ingram, Dragan Bender, Kris Dunn, Jaylen Brown AND Jamal Murray
Ingram was an adidas guy in HS, and he thinks that's why he was ranked low until the McDonald's AA game and Nike Hoop Summit. And he only got invited to Hoop Summit because Henry Ellenson got hurt.

They must have shown all those dudes the 2016 CrazyLight Boosts and told them they would get unlimited pairs of Yeezys and UltraBoosts...would be hard to pass up for a young dude

Good Day..Embiid was also cleared for 5 on 5 scrimmages..hopefully he'll be ready for the start of the season.

I still think we're in a tough spot..We need to unload Oakafor but I also feel after the 2nd pick there isn't enough value straight up for him.

Good Day..Embiid was also cleared for 5 on 5 scrimmages..hopefully he'll be ready for the start of the season.

I still think we're in a tough spot..We need to unload Oakafor but I also feel after the 2nd pick there isn't enough value straight up for him.

I am so cautiously optimistic about Joel, this kid will be a monster if he stays healthy

I think Jahlil will be traded to Boston for the #3, Sixers love Dunn from all I am hearing

I try to hold back any real excitement about Embiid until he steps on the court and actually show me he can stand up to the rigors of an 82 game NBA season..but it's still good to hear his rehabilitation is going great..

Last edited:
Saric and Simmons.. Hopefully that's a good match. Embiid and Noel as your bigs man what could be...

Okafor definitely has his bags packed

Last edited:
Yeah I like Oakafor..and feel he gets a bad rap most of the time...but someone has to go..and he hold the most value..plus He's to good to come off the bench right now..where as I think you could sell Noel on a bench role if Embiid is healthy..and if Embiid can't go or needs a min restriction Noel would fit in a little better.

It's funny how history repeats itself. Sixers get loaded with talented players that play the same position and now have to decide who to get rid of.

Just like when they had to decide between Stackhouse and Iverson two talented players that just didn't work out together

Same thing is happening between Noel and Okafor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom