The NBA Draft Thread

Pretty sure they are emptying the cupboard in order to ATTEMPT to make a FA splash next summer...That's my guess at least.

They gonna have around $50 million in cap space next summer, they gonna get somebody.

Nets have a Spurs guy as their GM and a coach that is known for player development. I really can't see them being dumb and overpaying mediocre FAs this year.

The problem with minny is that serge has maybe 3 years of his most efficient production.. It's gonna be at least 2 years until minny is ready

They should IMO.
I like Ibaka as a player for the most part, but if you're making that move, you're basically saying that you're ready to really compete, and I'm not sure he completely gets them there in the West. I'd like to see them take Bender or one of the guards.

They should IMO.
I like Ibaka as a player for the most part, but if you're making that move, you're basically saying that you're ready to really compete, and I'm not sure he completely gets them there in the West. I'd like to see them take Bender or one of the guards.
we are ready to compete :evil:

The 4 is one of our biggest needs.. Ibaka fits with what we're trying to do.

Hell thibbs at times doesn't just give rooks pt

I wouldn't be mad at all if they for ibaka

Meanwhile who does okc draft? Buddy?

Last edited:
we are ready to compete :evil:

The 4 is one of our biggest needs.. Ibaka fits with what we're trying to do.
Haha I feel you. I'm not a Wolves fan, so I'm just an outsider looking in. If you think you're ready, go for it!

PS- OKC would be scary next year if they were able to add a shooter like Murray or Buddy.

Back
Top Bottom