The NBA Draft Thread

You know what...upon further review I have decided that imma let this thread cook. The takes in here have been piping hot and I'm not about to untrack this train. I'm turning this into the rookie watch thread.

Gentlemen, have at it.

Rookie watch thread [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Gunna be my favorite NBA thread this year I already know lol

So how do you guys think Saric will be compared to the other Rookies? I think he would have been a top 10 pick in this year's class. He would have been great for Toronto and Detroit...even the Pels could have used him.

That being said, it would be interesting to see three Philly Rookies compete for the ROY award.
Embiid, Simmons and Saric.

too bad they're all bigs.

Last edited:
He probably would have went 3rd to the Celtics honestly. I think he's going to be one of the top rookies by far this year. He's more prepared than any of them having played pro for the past few years.

So how do you guys think Saric will be compared to the other Rookies? I think he would have been a top 10 pick in this year's class. He would have been great for Toronto and Detroit...even the Pels could have used him.

That being said, it would be interesting to see three Philly Rookies compete for the ROY award.
Embiid, Simmons and Saric.

too bad they're all bigs.
I like all of Philly's pieces honestly, I just don't like them together. I understand you don't want to make a mistake and trade someone too soon, but you have to have a cohesive team for a player to develop. Truth is you can't develop ALL of these damn rookies at once, it sets you back further if your Philly imo. 

Too many bigs but a trade will be made.
Okafor definitely needs to go, and if Embiid is actually healthy, Noel should go too. Doesn't make sense for Philly to match a team's offer for him next summer when he probably won't even start.

Agreed. Okafor should be the first to go and depending on Joel's health and performance, one of those two need to go.

The Sixers are holding an entire generation of big men for ransom.

Need to trade Okafor for a guard that can shoot. But i dont know if that will happen. I dont see anything coming to fruition until the all star break personally. Boston wont bite

Back
Top Bottom