The NBA Draft Thread

Three page discussion around Denzel Valentine?

I guess...

Glad to see Ulis playing well in the summer league. I believe in him being an top-tier backup PG, hope he can get burn this year in PHX. Booker and him should have nice chemistry from the jump.

Three page discussion around Denzel Valentine?

I guess...

Glad to see Ulis playing well in the summer league. I believe in him being an top-tier backup PG, hope he can get burn this year in PHX. Booker and him should have nice chemistry from the jump.
Yea this is where I was getting. Not sure why him and Okafor were even being compared in the first place. I guess he holds a special place in people's hearts maybe

Except it would make no sense for ATL when they have both the PG and C positions filled (Schroeder and Howard)

Dieng/Rubio would be excellent backups but there's literally no reason ATL would trade their best player for players that would be backups on their team

Yea I know, I'm just saying he would be the perfect player.

I like Buddy a lot but he's going to have to shoot at a Clips JJ Redick level and have the right coach to really succeed. He's got no shake in his game off the dribble and he's not a fast twitch athlete.

Idk what Gentry is doing in NO right now, hopefully Jrue and AD can stay healthy because I can see that working well on offense with Solomon Hill if he can continue his shooting improvements.

Last edited:
Sans Buddy, I kind of like what NO did this off-season.

They made some really good moves on the low, Moore/Galloway/Hill are all solid signings.

My personal favorite is them picking up Diallo in the draft and signing T.Jones for the low coming off a down year.

What an ending!!!!!! Overtime only fitting after two buzzer beaters by Jones and Valentine...les gooooooo!

IT'S LIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom