The NBA Draft Thread

i like monk but his game seems so predetermined...like there is no reaction basketball, it's all workout drills moves and game. Can't knock it bc the kid is producing like crazy.

Like rude gay, when Rudy first came into the league already had his mind made up of what he was gonna do when he got the ball. That lead to a lot of bad and contested shots or charges.

I say it after every game....Monk is the PERFECT fit for the Sixers. Let the rest of the teams go for all of the point guards and Josh Jackson and Isaac. I want Monk on the Sixers on talent + fit over all of them besides Fultz right now.

Pull a Hinkie and trade down while picking up another asset.

Naw...Lakers will now start a winning streak so we will get your pick while also using ours. And if the Kings really do trade cuz, that will just make my day.

Naw...Lakers will now start a winning streak so we will get your pick while also using ours. And if the Kings really do trade cuz, that will just make my day.

If the Kings trade Cousins by the deadline I will be ******* ecstatic. Guaranteed top 4 pick.

Boogie is definitely securing his bag with the new CBA. He'll rot there for that check.

Yeah, making that trade makes no sense which sounds exactly like something the Kings would do. :lol:

Fultz/Jackson/Ball/Monk/Issac/Smith are my favorite top 6 in a while.

Fultz is untouched at 1.
JJ has stepped his **** up & has really showed up in all these big games. He's trynna lock down that 2 spot.

And that's crazy cuz at 3 you get to choose between Monk, Smith Jr & Ball. This draft class will definitely make up for the 2016 class.

Last edited:
Does anybody else in here follow Markelle Fultz on Twitter?

If so, does it kinda rub anybody else the wrong way that he retweets like every stat that's tweeted about himself and his NBA mock draft position all the time even right after losses? It'll be like "Huskies lose by 15, Markelle Fultz with 20 points and 8 assists" and he'll retweet it :lol:

Ben Simmons probably would have gotten KILLED for doing that last year while he was at LSU

Last edited:
Does anybody else in here follow Markelle Fultz on Twitter?

If so, does it kinda rub anybody else the wrong way that he retweets like every stat that's tweeted about himself and his NBA mock draft position all the time even right after losses? It'll be like "Huskies lose by 15, Markelle Fultz with 20 points and 8 assists" and he'll retweet it :lol:

Ben Simmons probably would have gotten KILLED for doing that last year while he was at LSU

Man, what?

I don't think the situations are comparable.

Fultz plays defense and is literally the only the reason that Washington team is worth watching.

He knows he's only there to improve his draft position, so why wouldn't he tweet that?

Simmons never tried on defense or tried to shoot at LSU on a team with more talent than Fultz and was still doing the same thing on IG.

Just how 18/19 year old star athletes are.

Between this and you talking about his comment on Ben Simmons, seems like you fishing for something.

Back
Top Bottom