The NBA Draft Thread

Idk, I just see a lot of PnR's with Lonzo that result in nothingness or negative dribbles because he can't / hasn't shown the ability to use a screen to create.

Idk, I just see a lot of PnR's with Lonzo that result in nothingness or negative dribbles because he can't / hasn't shown the ability to use a screen to create.

It's honestly weird as hell cause usually high IQ players and great passers are the masters of pick and rolls. It's like his brain doesn't know what to do when he sees a screen for himself :lol:

Lonzo running the floor & jacking 3's with this young Nets team would definitely be fun as hell :lol:

Billy King :smh: :smh:

Or maybe I should ask it this way. How many dudes in the league 1 on 1 at the PG position are going to be able to stop him from getting to his spots on the floor where he's comfortable? Cause ultimately that's all that matters.

He couldn't get to his spots whenever he wanted in college against (comparatively) subpar college defenders so what makes you think he's going to suddenly do it at the next level?

Last edited:
I'm really not worried about Lonzo though. Kid just knows how to play. I'm fully confident he'll figure it out.
This I think he has a lot of red flags that's why if you're picking number one you should go with the sure thing like Fultz but I think Lonzo has "it" and can adjust he seems like a really really smart player

The only thing better than taking the pick from the Lakers this year would be them getting the #1 pick and taking Lonzo while we get the #2 and take Fultz plus take their unprotected pick next year

Lonzo running the floor & jacking 3's with this young Nets team would definitely be fun as hell
laugh.gif

Billy King
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 X a million

But I have a lot of faith in Sean Marks 
pimp.gif

If the Sixers get the pick...it's game over for the rest of the league (as long as they stay healthy).

The lottery is over two months away...frig...Now I can't wait for the results...

I'm sure the league wants some combination of the Lakers, Sixers, Knicks and Celtics getting the top picks

Fultz and Ball in Philly [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Type of **** i used to pull off in Franchise mode in like 2k9 :lol:

I want to see it happen.

Back
Top Bottom