The NBA Draft Thread

It kind of doesn't make sense to hire an agent if you're considered a top 3 prospect unless said agent is well networked (which in Ball's case he apparently isn't). You're going to get a fixed salary at your draft slot, so why pay the agent?

It kind of doesn't make sense to hire an agent if you're considered a top 3 prospect unless said agent is well networked (which in Ball's case he apparently isn't). You're going to get a fixed salary at your draft slot, so why pay the agent?

What about endorsements?

Jaylen Brown represents himself in NBA talks, and then hires representatives who specialize in specific departments for other stuff. For example, had a guy procure his deal with Adidas.

Something tells me Lonzo won't be hiring people to do that :lol:

I think that there are still nuances in bonuses and the like, no? Would need to read more on the CBA to guarantee that. 

I think that there are still nuances in bonuses and the like, no? Would need to read more on the CBA to guarantee that. 
More times than not, teams would give teams the 120% of the draft slot. Only times they didn't that I remember were cheap teams like the Grizzlies and Bulls.

But in this current CBA, players get that 120% of the draft slot automatically, no negotiation needed.

Latest Chad Ford Mock -- http://bit.ly/2nF8nBP

1. Celtics: Markelle Fultz
2. Suns: Lonzo Ball
3. Lakers: Josh Jackson
4. Magic: Malik Monk
5. Sixers: Dennis Smith
6. Knicks: Jayson Tatum
7. Kings: De'Aaron Fox
8. Wolves: Lauri Markkanen
9. Mavericks: Frank Ntilikina
10. Kings (via Pelicans): Jon Isaac
11. Pistons: Zach Collins
12. Hornets: Miles Bridges
13. Nuggets: Harry Giles
14. Heat: TJ Leaf
Why would the mavs pick f.ntilikina it makes no sense from highlights he's dennis schroeder dante exum 2.0 and how is harry giles that far up in the draft?

Exactly.

Anytime he faced NBA level prospects he killed them.

He's built like an ox and is a NBA level athlete, Ulis does nothing better than him on a basketball court.
Why would the mavs pick f.ntilikina it makes no sense from highlights he's dennis schroeder dante exum 2.0 and how is harry giles that far up in the draft?

I guareentee besides youtube you've never seen Frank play...

Gotta love when people give hot takes on European players who they have absolutely zero clue about. Like Frank in his limited minutes has shot 40% from three so Schroder....nah.

This dude Lonzo just said he'd rather be on the Lakers than be the #1 pick in the draft.

Lonzo aint dumb. But I am sure his daddy is telling him to say all of this. Lavar is really living through his kids :smh:

Back
Top Bottom