The NBA Draft Thread

Lonzo gonna help Ingram be the shooter he supposed to be 
pimp.gif

I also don't think Clarkson should be traded just yet, his contract is a steal. I see the logic though, if they can attach Deng or Moz with him... Lonzo needs those scorers around him to really bring out his true skill set

This guy does a good job breaking down Jackson's defensive flaws. A lot of this stuff is why I've felt like his defense is overrated but I'd only seen like 3 games of his. This goes into detail about how he gets lost on a regular basis

Per source, the #Lakers would pass on Lonzo Ball if #nbadraft was today. Team isn't convinced he's a star and remains concerned about LaVar.
— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) June 3, 2017
Per source, re Lonzo Ball: "It's not even close right now. Ball won't be a Laker unless they really start 2 buy into him as a star." #lakers
Per @ramonashelburne, Lonzo Ball will work out with the #lakers on June 7. Needless to say, both workout and interview process must be gr8.
I think we are naive if we believe LaVar Ball factor doesn't have an impact on a team drafting Lonzo, even though he's a good kid. #lakers
Per source, there are multiple teams in the lottery who feel De'Aaron Fox - not Fultz or Ball - is the top PG in the draft. Continues 2 rise
— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) May 27, 2017

- Schultz is a hack.

- Teams that have Fox as the #1 PG over Fultz should be contracted.

I think it'd be pretty shocking if the Lakers passed on him...

But it would also be pretty naive to think teams aren't at least a little concerned with dad.

Dudes constantly on TV saying wild ****. If you're not convinced he's an absolute no-doubt star, there's plenty of good players in the draft to justify passing on him.

Lakers probably take him.

But it's following the same narrative as Okafor leading up to 2015 draft. If Fox blows them away and Lonzo has a unimpressive workout, I think that would sway them.

It's not as much of a slam dunk as people think.

Per source, the #Lakers would pass on Lonzo Ball if #nbadraft was today. Team isn't convinced he's a star and remains concerned about LaVar.
— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report)

June 3, 2017

Per source, re Lonzo Ball: "It's not even close right now. Ball won't be a Laker unless they really start 2 buy into him as a star." #lakers

June 3, 2017

Per @ramonashelburne, Lonzo Ball will work out with the #lakers on June 7. Needless to say, both workout and interview process must be gr8.

June 3, 2017

I think we are naive if we believe LaVar Ball factor doesn't have an impact on a team drafting Lonzo, even though he's a good kid. #lakers

June 3, 2017

Per source, there are multiple teams in the lottery who feel De'Aaron Fox - not Fultz or Ball - is the top PG in the draft. Continues 2 rise

May 27, 2017

Dudes should required to reveal who their source is when they say **** like that. Fox is better than Fultz and Ball... :lol:

If you don't actually have to pick 1, I can see how you might have the hot take that Fox is the best PG.

but if you acutally had the first pick you would just take Fultz.

Today was Pro Day with a bunch of prospects working out. With all the GMs and team personnel there talking, its obvious to see dumb tweets like that.

Unless Lonzo completely blows the Lakers workout, he's gonna be a laker.

Today was Pro Day with a bunch of prospects working out. With all the GMs and team personnel there talking, its obvious to see dumb tweets like that.

Unless Lonzo completely blows the Lakers workout, he's gonna be a laker.

I think it'd be pretty shocking if the Lakers passed on him...

But it would also be pretty naive to think teams aren't at least a little concerned with dad.

Dudes constantly on TV saying wild ****. If you're not convinced he's an absolute no-doubt star, there's plenty of good players in the draft to justify passing on him.

I dont think it would be shocking at all. Josh Jackson could easily be #2. Ball could fall to #4 or even #6

Last edited:
imma luke kennard believer even thinks he is lotto talent dunno bout 11 tho
Honestly, I don't really think it's much of a reach at all. It's just funny that it's MJ and the Hornets :lol:

Kennard is a sneaky good ball handler/playmaker, and if he can shoot 40% from 3, he's going to be at the very least a high level role player for many years. He might not have the upside like some of the bigs in that mid-first range, but he has a really high floor, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom