The NBA Draft Thread

Man I really think the Lakers should take Jackson but my Laker buddies reallllyyy want Lonzo 
laugh.gif

Man I really think the Lakers should take Jackson but my Laker buddies reallllyyy want Lonzo :lol:

We already have a taller, longer, better handling version of Josh Jackson right now in BI. And we about to get PG13 next summer. There's no place for him.

For some reason I feel like there's a trade brewing between Boston and Philly, possibly with a 3rd team getting involved. I think the sixers really want Ball. A package centered around #3, the lakers pick, and a couple 2nd rounders I bet would get ainge's panties soaking wet. The possibility of walking away with two top 5 picks in a big man heavy draft would be too much for him to resist
View media item 2465218

Man I really think the Lakers should take Jackson but my Laker buddies reallllyyy want Lonzo 
laugh.gif
We already have a taller, longer, better handling version of Josh Jackson right now in BI. And we about to get PG13 next summer. There's no place for him.
Very true with BI but if GSW has taught us anything it's that you can never have too many long (no frank ocean), athletic wings.

I think both Lonzo and JJ would be beneficial additions to the Lakers 

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me what Lonzo is going to be able to do if he's defended by a player like Avery Bradley or Marcus Smart?

See I like Lonzo, and do think he's going to be a good NBA player for years to come, but if this is the prevailing answer to this question, I would be having legitimate 2nd thoughts about taking this guy #2 overall.

Yeah no doubt this is an issue. Luckily, you have Dlo handling the ball and creating in half court :smokin

Last edited:
I think he's athletic but I didn't see enough wiggle out of him.

Like Bam Adebayo had him shackled on the perimeter. If your bigs can switch on to him with no problems, that's not a good sign. Hey but more power to you on the Ball train.

And a back court that can't get to the foul line? I'm good on that. Might as well take Fox

Last edited:
Tatum gets a lot of hate, I'd feel comfortable drafting him after Fultz, DSJ, Jackson and Fox are off the board

Still tons of potential although he doesn't project well

Back
Top Bottom