The NBA Draft Thread

I'm Team Fox, Ball is #2 for me and Jackson is well behind them but I understand why he's being considered.

If the Lakers draft Jackson its a "overthinking" mistake, plain and simple

Last edited:

How can you have tons of potential and not project well lol.
Type of players he's compared to gives him the perception of having a low ceiling but he's still a young versatile player with a lot of potential. Doesn't have many glaring weakness's outside of his slow feet and explosiveness edit: And the TO:Ast

Last edited:
To me Tatum cant be worse than Otto Porter in the pros. Maybe Tatum drives a bit more, but from what I've seen of Tatum they play similalry

Last edited:
To me Tatum cant be worse than Otto Porter in the pros. Maybe Tatum drives a bit more, but from what I've seen of Tatum they play similalry
I think he's more Harrison Barnes in Dallas than he is Harrison Barnes in Golden State.

Damn the Harry B comp came to me before but that was spot on. He's either a good player on a bad team or an average player on a good team

Last edited:
Why is everyone worried about what Lonzo will do in a 1 on 1 matchup?

What makes his special is that he's a PASSING point guard.  Ppl are comparing him to JKidd with range.  

The laker squad has enough streak scoring guys like that.  They need someone to distribute the ball

Tatum is str8.  He can get his shot off.  His problem is gonna be defensively.  If he can go to Suns theyll be fun to watch

Why is everyone worried about what Lonzo will do in a 1 on 1 matchup?

What makes his special is that he's a PASSING point guard.  Ppl are comparing him to JKidd with range.  

The laker squad has enough streak scoring guys like that.  They need someone to distribute the ball

Can we please dead this Kidd / Ball comparison? They're nothing alike, except big, light skinned point guards.

Lemme know when Ball is taking PGs down into the post and abusing them on the blocks.

Lemme know when Ball is putting the shackles on opposing PGs and even locking up SGs.

Ball makes the easy pass. He doesn't make the facilitating pass, the one that advances the offense.

Last edited:
Can we please dead this Kidd / Ball comparison? They're nothing alike, except big, light skinned point guards.

Lemme know when Ball is taking PGs down into the post and abusing them on the blocks.

Lemme know when Ball is putting the shackles on opposing PGs and even locking up SGs.
nerd.gif

Was Kidd really doing that in college though? Serious question...I was too young when he was in college to know.

I don't see it with Lonzo, I think he will be some middle of the road PG in the NBA

Fox is the one with the potential to be elite IMO and I think Dennis Smith could be in the mold of a Dame Lillard

This is actually something I can see him developing nicely. If you can't shoot from mid or beat the d off the dribble, the mid/low post should be your best friend.

But again, that was part of Kidd's offensive repertoire and what made him dangerous on that end. If Lonzo's not doing that now and there's no evidence that he'll add it to his game then why are we even making that comparison? It just comes off as lazy.

Last edited:
All Im saying is he is a pass first point guard that affects the game in other ways than the scoreboard.

The only guy to come out of college with that specific skill set was JKidd:  fast pace, pass first guy who put his team on the map the short time he was there.  

Youre talking about talent and playing style, Im talking about how he affects the game

Ailene Voisin: Continuing to hear Kings have no interest in trading the No. 5 and No. 10 picks to Philadelphia for No. 3. Feel price is too steep. – via Twitter ailene_voisin

Does Jon Isaac not working out for any teams outside the top 4 mean the Suns gave him a promise? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom