The NBA Draft Thread

Josh Jackson worked out for the Sixers? Unless it was a top secret workout that not even the beat writers knew about then that article is wrong.

Would be very happy if the Celts drafted Jackson and let Fultz fall to the Lakers. Also pleasantly surprised the Lakers are bringing in Tatum for a workout, seems like they are really doing their due dilliegnce.

Nic Batum was on a French podcast this week and said that the Hornets told him that if French Frank is there at 11 that they will take him but they believe he will be gone.

I need DSJ to fall to 11 and it only takes one of Kennard/Mitchell going top 10 to make it happen

Last edited:
Dream scenario as a Sixers fan is

Celtics - Jackson
Lakers - Ball
Sixers - Fultz

I would be beyond ecstatic but it aint happening :frown:

Ramon Sessions. That's why.

He ******* sucks and we have a team option on him(which is probably not gonna be picked up) and we have no cap space. Briante Weber and Brian Roberts are the backups right now. Kemba just had his 3rd knee surgery(cleanup) so we have to have some type of insurance.

Unless someone falls the pick is looking like Mitchell or Kennard. I still think Monk is the one who falls especially if NYK takes Frank

Last edited:
Harry Giles cancelled his workout with the Heat. He worked out for: Sacramento, Portland, Indiana, Detroit, Chicago.

Sounds like someone got a promise

Honestly I'd rather have Luke Kennard over Monk if I'm philly. I hope we draft him

I love Kennard but you gotta be on crack if you think anybody is taking him in the top 5 picks.

And I know Monk is a great fit with Simmons and Embiid but it kinda wouldn't make that much sense to me to draft him with Furkan wanting to come over this year and TLC showing out at the end of the season. If we were to get a SG this offseason it should be a vet like Redick, not another 19 year old athletic shooter just like the two we already have.

I don't think a slower JJ Reddick should go in the lottery in this draft personally

Please. Do yourself a favor and actually watch games of players before posting

Is this your go to rebuttal when you disagree? Last time you accused me of reading articles to base my judgements :lol: Get over yourself.
Kennard at 3 sure, you've seen all the tape :lol:

Yeah he's not JJ, you're right. He shoots off balance way more and takes worse shots.

Last edited:
I love Kennard but you gotta be on crack if you think anybody is taking him in the top 5 picks.

And I know Monk is a great fit with Simmons and Embiid but it kinda wouldn't make that much sense to me to draft him with Furkan wanting to come over this year and TLC showing out at the end of the season. If we were to get a SG this offseason it should be a vet like Redick, not another 19 year old athletic shooter just like the two we already have.

Oh no definitely wasn't implying we take him at 3. If the draft goes how I'd imagine: 1. Fultz. 2. Ball.

If that happens I want to trade out and move down + get assets. I'm leaning passing on Fox/DSJR (although huge fans of both) and go after Patty Mills in FA. Instead move down (Kings?) and grab Luke. He'd be great value at that position and I highly value his ability as well. He's simply a good basketball player right now and he's going to get much better. Huge fan

If Sixers draft Monk at 3, then they clearly think he's better than TLC or Furkan.

Embiid, Simmons, and Covington watched Monks workout today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom