The NBA Draft Thread

Sixers shouldnt be worried bout fit yet, they not that good and aint close to contending for anything...take the best talent and figure it out later, this is what Hinkie sacrificed for :lol:

And if these players turn out to be good and actually have value/ a market round the league then it will be no problem making moves when its time to to...gotta hope for the opposite of Oakafor's situation
Plus didn't Hinkie actually want to draft Kristaps over Okafor and got too much kickback?
I wouldnt be suprised if he did...but cant make too much of it since everybody had Oak as top 3 and Kristaps still had some mystery about him

looking back though the fans would have been pissed if they took Kristaps over Oak, I wanted D'Angelo Russell but the Lakers nixed that

I swear the Lakers didn't even want Russell at the time, they just did it to be petty to us. Byron Scott hated him. That was basically the beginning of my recent hate of the Lakers.

I swear the Lakers didn't even want Russell at the time, they just did it to be petty to us. Byron Scott hated him. That was basically the beginning of my recent hate of the Lakers.

would you trade number 4 for the druss?

NBA Right Now‏ @NBARightNow_

According to sources, The Los Angeles Lakers have offered Russell for the #3 Pick from The Sixers. #lakers want Ball and Jackson. #nbadraft

whose man is this?

looking back though the fans would have been pissed if they took Kristaps over Oak, I wanted D'Angelo Russell but the Lakers nixed that
he only showed out during his workouts and showed to be a better player than Jah. so your hate is valid

seems like the lakers made the right choice in plenty of ways. 

B. Scott was the guy we never wanted haha

#d'lo for #3....get that corn outta my face

Last edited:
Gotta take what these rookies (TLC, Skal, etc) do in the last month of the season with a grain of salt. Their minutes are being doubled and they're playing a majority of their minutes against 2nd and 3rd units.

Also, Furkan reminds me of a less athletic Fournier.

If true that #3 for DLo swap works great for both teams.

Last edited:
Gotta take what these rookies (TLC, Skal, etc) do in the last month of the season with a grain of salt. Their minutes are being doubled and they're playing a majority of their minutes against 2nd and 3rd units.

Also, Furkan reminds me of a less athletic Fournier.

If true that #3 for DLo swap works great for both teams.

I'd do that trade so damn quick.

I would do that DLo for #3 if I were Philly. Still don't really understand why LA would want to give up on DLo, but I guess if they want him gone, the #3 pick isn't a bad return at all.

If Lakers end up with Ball and Josh after draft night you can give Magic/Pelinka an early GM of the year nomination.

Last edited:
Honestly D-Russ still fits our team better than anybody we could pick in that spot. And he's ready to make a major impact right now. Russell, Embiid and Simmons all went to the same high school too :lol:

Back
Top Bottom