The NBA Draft Thread

Hoping Boston keeps the pick and drafts Fultz.  Unsure why Ainge seems so willing to allow them to become a potential super team of the future only to be a little more competitive w/ the Cavs and DUbs in the short term. 

This will only be good if these things happen
Fultz is as good as advertised
Embiid can actually stay on the court
Simmons ain't a bum

At this point I feel like Philly fans will be crushed if Fultz isn't theirs come draft day. 

I legit would just get up and leave my house if they did all that **** to take Ball :lol:

I wouldn't eem drive anywhere in particular. Just drive.

Last edited:
Ainge gonna feel real stupid when both the Lakers and sixers make the playoffs and those picks amount to more french Draymonds and Croatian Tristan Thompsons

Ainge gonna feel real stupid when both the Lakers and sixers make the playoffs and those picks amount to more french Draymonds and Croatian Tristan Thompsons

Lakers aren't making the Playoffs next season and the year after that :lol:

Last edited:
Man. This is crazy...

My initial thoughts are that they are going to move that #3 pick for Jimmy/PG and then will sign Hayward. Then they'll have the Brooklyn and Lakers firsts next year. I had become pretty much all-in with Fultz, but this isn't a terrible outcome...

Okay nvm, Ainge gonna finesse everybody is that's the case lmao.

Not een gonna lie. But literally everybody wins. Celtics get two all stars, philly gets a legit potential superstar In fultz and Bulls or Pacers get a high draft pick to continue building

I'm a believer Gordon is a Celtic this summer. I mean cmon, he'd fit perfectly with Boston fans lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom