The NBA Draft Thread

Okay nvm, Ainge gonna finesse everybody is that's the case lmao.

Not een gonna lie. But literally everybody wins. Celtics get two all stars, philly gets a legit potential superstar In fultz and Bulls or Pacers get a high draft pick to continue building

I'm a believer Gordon is a Celtic this summer. I mean cmon, he'd fit perfectly with Boston fans lmao

Meanwhile in LA...

waka-OK.gif

Man. This is crazy...

My initial thoughts are that they are going to move that #3 pick for Jimmy/PG and then will sign Hayward. Then they'll have the Brooklyn and Lakers firsts next year. I had become pretty much all-in with Fultz, but this isn't a terrible outcome...

Crowder is pretty much gone at this point.

Would still like to get something else out of the Sixers...Ideally that Kings 2019 pick.

Per Steve Bulpett (actual credible Celts source)-

"Both clubs are looking into what else Philadelphia would need to offer to move up the two positions in the draft. Per the discussions that already have taken place, it’s a given that the 76ers will have to include at least one other future first-round pick."

if all sixers have to do is give up 3rd pick and the lakers pick next year for fultz they should do it imo.... fultz, simmons and embiid healthy is a really nice squad...and the celtics can still get a good quality pick with the 3rd pick plus the lakers pick next year... i can see them do that since they already have IT... but if they draft fultz its good for them either way.... they dont have pressure to throw max money at IT... i cant wait for the draft on Thursday!

Last edited:
Only makes sense if you are a degenerate gambler who prays Lakers or Nets pick next year lands you Porter or Ayton :lol:

Damn. Was so ready for Fultz

Only makes sense if you are a degenerate gambler who prays Lakers or Nets pick next year lands you Porter or Ayton :lol:

Damn. Was so ready for Fultz
You could potentially get both of them with this trade...

Ainge approaches the draft like I do that firstpick nfl draft game.. just taking trades for the sake of it

This trade would set you guys up pretty damn good. The only bad thing is you could be trading a potential superstar to a team in your division that already has two young potential superstars of their own. Also could look like the Julio trade for the Browns if the picks they get don't pan out to much while Fultz is killing.

Last edited:
weird how they would trade fultz to the sixers like that.

they better be doing it for the purpose of trading for superstars to compete now against the cavs superteam

Last edited:
Hoping Boston keeps the pick and drafts Fultz.  Unsure why Ainge seems so willing to allow them to become a potential super team of the future only to be a little more competitive w/ the Cavs and DUbs in the short term. 

View media item 2467465

because teams are dumb like that

imagine if this trade comes back to haunt them in the futureand philly dominates

Stephen A claiming it's Josh Jackson who the Sixers are targeting at 1

Means very little coming from ESPN's version of whiplash

Now this is really a long shot. Neither the Lakers or sixers were as bad as their record last season and there's a chance the nets pick won't be top 3 either. Not crazy to think they all should improve even before free agency. Which is why I'm convinced ainge is in win now mode and finally looking to flip those picks for an all star. This is more like the kings/pelicans trade than Celtics/nets in that sense

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom