The NBA Draft Thread

Nah, If Embiid goes down you could totally not make it, with few exception Rookies tend to suck nad you would be relying on multiple.

Agree with the first part but they only have 2 rookies in the rotation? Really just 1

Late night workouts for Instagram at the Sixers facility all season isn't comparable to playing actual NBA games.

Simmons is a rookie. Hell, Embiid basically played the equivalent of half a rookie season.

Yea but embiid played as well as he did because it was his 3rd season already. Simmons is a rookie but not really

Something to ponder...

The youngest playoff team in NBA history was the 2012-2013 Houston Rockets with an average age of 24.3.

buc em buc em is slowly entering the @The Collector, @JumpmanFromDaBay @ryanjumpman420 and @slysniperwolf territory of blind, annoying fandom

The Collector has his own nicknames for his players and thinks Kirk Cousins is Joe Montana and John Wall is the greatest point guard since Magic Johnson. The other ones are grown men that call their favorite player King and talked **** alllllllll year about how no matter who the Warriors added that The King wouldn't be beaten, only to say that the Warriors team was unfair once their team was getting beat.

For the first time in a good decade Sixer fans have a legitimate reason to be excited about their team and posters on here are getting so upset about any talk of them. Our team is stacked as **** with young talent and apparently I can't even say that we could possibly be a 6-8 seed this year in an awful Eastern Conference.....even though several other posters on here have said the same thing that aren't even Sixer fans.

We got Heat fans on here sticking their chest out because their team signed Dion Waiters, James Johnson and Kelly Olynyk to long term deals this summer and I'm not allowed to talk about my team with the last two #1 picks, Joel Embiid, Dario Saric and JJ Redick.

I really upset you huh? Sorry that we're raining on your little parade, but some of us aren't willing to let you raise any banners just yet.

Even if Buc Em is going full lunatic fan, I still love the Sixers this year.  Can't wait to see them play.  Joel Embiid is a joy to watch.

Pistons may have locked down one of those 2 remaining playoff spots in the east. So really down to the 8 seed b/t Philly & Charlotte.

I wouldnt be so sure bout the Pistons just yet...Drummond and Jackson havent played like they cared about winning in a couple years and i dont know if thats gon change

Charlotte tho, I dont see how they miss the playoffs with the moves they made and the shape of the East this year

Pistons may have locked down one of those 2 remaining playoff spots in the east. So really down to the 8 seed b/t Philly & Charlotte.

What in the hell have the Pistons done to lock down a playoff spot :lol:

Even Pistons fans hate their team and think they'll suck this year

Last edited:
Pistons just got Avery Bradley, thats probly why Mamba mentioned them

I honestly didn't see that til right now. Guess this means KCP is good as gone. The Nets might finally be able to sign a restricted free agent.
I always had the feeling the Pistons weren't all the way in on matching KCP anyway so u probly right

Bradley is a nice pickup for em but if Drummond and Jackson still bs'n the team not doing anything

Tatum reminds me more of Danny Granger and Tobias Harris.

There's nothing wrong with that.
Granger in his prime was 25 and 5 and 40% from 3. I wouldn't be too mad about that.

Been really impressed with pretty much all aspects of his game. Really intelligent, and his great footwork and high release paired with long arms help him overcome the fact that he's a tad bit on the slower side. He just seems like a professional scorer.

:x :x :x wtf
yeah man ... People quick to get of Phil but for what? So mills can come back and do this dumb ****? Think about it ... THJr was on the D league after being trade from the Knicks for Grant who they send to the bulls ... Who else would of have giving. TH Jr 71 million for 4 years? No ******* body ... Knicks my man are a joke.

I personally had Tatum as a bust but even though it's summer league, the skillset, technique, IQ and hustle is hard to not think he will be a solid player.

I still don't understand any of the Tobias Harris comparisons other than they look like distant relatives of J Cole. Tatum's game is much more refined, a bit iso heavy and has more back to the basket moves. I just don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom