The NBA Draft Thread

I really really really don't understand what the knicks are doing lmao this is comedy and I actually like THJR.

What's funny is one of the knocks on Tatum was that he takes too many midrange shots instead of three pointers and that it wouldn't translate to the NBA

What's funny is one of the knocks on Tatum was that he takes too many midrange shots instead of three pointers and that it wouldn't translate to the NBA

Same with Fultz I think most "analysts" still think this, but I myself am a fan of having a strong mid range game. You diversify your offence and open up options for yourself and other team mates.

I personally had Tatum as a bust but even though it's summer league, the skillset, technique, IQ and hustle is hard to not think he will be a solid player.

I still don't understand any of the Tobias Harris comparisons other than they look like distant relatives of J Cole. Tatum's game is much more refined, a bit iso heavy and has more back to the basket moves. I just don't see it.
Their skill set is very similar. I'm just afraid that he won't develop like he should with Boston. They are too stacked in the SF position.

Unless they put Brown at the 2 and Crowder at the 4 behind Morris. Tatum can be Haywards backup but you're right, I think that's the reason why Jackson never visited Boston for a workout.

Also, Fox's floater game is a thing of beauty.

Jackson's mid range game was encouraging to see.

Ball looked more like Rondo with his shot %. But it's easy to see him pushing the tempo with his vision and IQ. I can also see a lot of hockey assists coming along. I also kind of see how D'los slow paced game wouldn't fit with what the Lakers are trying to do.

I always felt D'lo was actually a good partner for Lonzo on offence.

Having a more creative pick and roll ball handler in Dlo for end of clock scenarios, would hide Lonzo's weakness in that area and allow him to play off ball.

but alas.

Last edited:
Anybody else watching the USA/Canada u-19 semifinal?

Canada up by 7 at the end of the 3rd.

Canada missing multiple elite guys, and we're leading late.

This Team USA has not been impressive.

RJ barrett is a nasty boy.

I always felt D'lo was actually a good partner for Lonzo on offence.

Having a more creative pick and roll ball handler in Dlo for end of clock scenarios, would hide Lonzo's weakness in that area and allow him to play off ball.

but alas.

Repped

Now he has brook who he can play the pick/pop roll with. And a versatile guy like kuzma who could very well be dropping 3s as well

For Frank Nikitila or however you spell it sake, he better ball cause the way DS Jr been playing ... SMH

Damn Knicks

Back
Top Bottom