The NBA Draft Thread

been a big fan of Luke, love how he played for team USA. I thought he could have left last year in that wack *** draft class.

only question is is release is kinda low, it makes me question how versatile his jumper is.

Can he get it off against bigger defenders? can he plant an rise going hard off screens to his left or right?

Does Ball ever drive to the hoop with his left? I feel like I only ever see him go to his right when he takes it in...

i don't what there is to inflate.

i dont see any scenario he's getting past Fultz. i think he is firmly in that Dennis, Josh Jackason tier and i think he's got the highest floor out of those 3.

i don't what there is to inflate.

i dont see any scenario he's getting past Fultz. i think he is firmly in that Dennis, Josh Jackason tier and i think he's got the highest floor out of those 3.
Uh, the dudes you just named breh. Ball is in no way shape or form a lock for #2

Therefore, inflate is still in play

Uh, the dudes you just named breh. Ball is in no way shape or form a lock for #2

Therefore, inflate is still in play

im not saying he's a lock for 2 im saying he's in the same tier as the prospects i mentioned and he's not getting into the Fultz tier. so whether he's going #2 or #5 is going to be based more on fit.

even in this game he didn't show anything new, same flaws same strengths.

Last edited:
im not saying he's a lock for 2 im saying he's in the same tier as the prospects i mentioned and he's not getting into the Fultz tier. so whether he's going #2 or #5 is going to be based more on fit.

even in this game he didn't show anything new, same flaws same strengths.
I'm saying he can still be inflated to the point where he goes #2, I'm not referring to going #1. I'm sure most teams have him in the top 2-5 range

Showing that "clutch" factor goes a long way whether right or wrong. Especially if he strings together similar outbursts late in games down the road

Maybe he meant LiAngelo plays like current Baron Davis
Breh... 
laugh.gif

Man...not only is Liangelo the middle child but he's clearly the least talented :lol:

I wonder if his dad is gonna hold true to his word that all three will be one and dones. Liangelo gonna end up in the Bangladesh Semi-Pro Basketball Association if he leaves after a year

Man...not only is Liangelo the middle child but he's clearly the least talented
laugh.gif

I wonder if his dad is gonna hold true to his word that all three will be one and dones. Liangelo gonna end up in the Bangladesh Semi-Pro Basketball Association if he leaves after a year
That game he had against Oak Hill is exactly why he is labeled a 3 star recruit. 8/35... SMH.

LiAngelo going to China for sure.

Pops set up him up to fail with that name anyway.

Last edited:
I made that statement, because since he verbally commited to ucla, and he'll be playing bd's position, I think he'll give them the kind of push bd did when they won a national championship. BD wasnt scoring 92 points in high school

Back
Top Bottom