The New Bay Area Rap Thread Vol. Lil Blood - Methadone Out 2/7/12

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

does this joe blow tape sound all $$%!*% up to y'all?

I wouldn't be surprised there were definitely a few on the last tape that had %%+%*# quality thanks to him recording in his living room or whatever.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

does this joe blow tape sound all $$%!*% up to y'all?

I wouldn't be surprised there were definitely a few on the last tape that had %%+%*# quality thanks to him recording in his living room or whatever.

That initial leak was garbage. CDQ leaked in the last couple of days, it's up on bayontop.

It took me forever to find that T-Nutty but I finally got it. Heard that Locksmith is gas too.

313238.jpg

this drops next tuesday....Gully always come with it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

That initial leak was garbage. CDQ leaked in the last couple of days, it's up on bayontop.

It took me forever to find that T-Nutty but I finally got it. Heard that Locksmith is gas too.

what's good w/ bayontop? it wont let me DL any albums anymore. talking about how im not qualified or something like that
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

Just got Joe Blow's International Blow Out a few days ago, at first listen I think You should be payin me sounds better as a whole, a lot less emotional, and is it me or does the beat on Like a Dream sound like some $@%& Drake would sing on?

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

313238.jpg

this drops next tuesday....Gully always come with it
pimp.gif

Should be solid if he brings his A game. He been on some AZ lite coming at the tracks on some kool aid with no sugar %@$ but DJ Fresh production always brings out the best in rappers so I'm hyped.

How was the show? I wanted to check out Phonte and 9th but something came up.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

How was the show? I wanted to check out Phonte and 9th but something came up.

It was cool Phonte's voice wasn't 100% there (dudes been touring pretty much non stop since May of last year)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is really silly but i'm trying to find a remix. it's one of those remixes from the hyphy days and it had everyone! the last rapper was mc hammer. any idea? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is really silly but i'm trying to find a remix. it's one of those remixes from the hyphy days and it had everyone! the last rapper was mc hammer. any idea? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It wasn't one of the million Tell Me When To Go remixes was it? lol...I know which one you're taking about, just can't think of the name...hmm

Back
Top Bottom