The New Guy's Collection

17, honestly just started buying sneakers, I've been really interested in JB ever since I saw a pair or Infrared VI's, but mom never bought me expensive shoes.
I started buying my own shoes when I got my little set-up on YouTube. I have a YouTube channel and I get paid by making videos, not a regular job, but the money's real, lol.

So, now that I have my own money, I can buy the shoes and other things that I want.

I'm not interested in getting every single release or impressing others; I barely even wear J's to school.

Not even a sneakerhead, I just like shoes.

Anyways, if you're interested, this is my YouTube channel, http://youtube.com/ThreeGuysTechReviews

If you guys would like to support my hobby/job, go ahead and click that link and check out my videos.

If you like them, just subscribe and you'd be doing me a huge favor.

Anyways, enough with the background story, here's my small collection. Keep in mind I only started collecting maybe November of last year (2011), so I don't have much.

I'm not trying to reach a certain number, I just cop what I like that's coming out, if not...I try and look for good deals on older retro's I want.

Black Cement III's

Fire Red III's

White Cement IV's

Raging Bull V's

Varsity Red VI's

Bordeaux VII's

Chrome VIII's

Concord XI's

Playoff XII's

Bred XIII's

Mars Spizikes

3M Six Rings

I'm actually selling the Six Rings soon to a guy and picking up Fire Red III's this weekend.

Beaters:

Black/Red Jordan Flight 9's

Grey Nike 6.0's

Nike Air Flight Condor High

Nike Boots (I wear these for marching band rehearsal...I'm the drum major.)

What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Trash collection besides the black/red 13s

indifferent.gif
 get out of here with that negativity man... everyone starts somewhere and OP's definitely got some nice shoes.
IIIs, IVs, VIs, XIs, and XIIIs are all nice!

Originally Posted by Dimelo

Trash collection besides the black/red 13s
this dude is wrong.  you got a solid start man, a lot of those shoes are classics and just because they came out recently does not make them trash

Cool man, nice collection. I'm at about the same point as you with my shoe collection (probably got a couple more pairs, but mentality is somewhat the same) and I'm a fan of just about every pair you have. Forget the haters on page 1....

Back
Top Bottom