THE NEW KIA OPTIMA???

Any owners in here...post feedback and opinions on what you think about it? good buy?

2011-kia-optima_100331333_l.jpg

NT is def the wrong forum to ask about Kia. might as well ask about KSwiss Tubes.
anyway, what are ur intentions with the car? daily driver? do u have long commutes (freeway/sidestreet)? gotta family? care about performance? etc etc

Daily driver...looking for something reliable and gas efficient thats not gangbangin your wallet LMAO

yes that side view is nice as well as the back...the grill is ehh but whatever. The fact that it is a kia no longer seems like a factor from what i have been reading, but i want to hear what someone who owns the vehicle or has experience with this new model can say about it...
2011-Kia-Optima-rear.jpg

joint is def a head turner..
i remember a few weeks back my coworkers & i followed one to a McD parking lot just to get a closer look.. nice ride. 
laugh.gif

the one we saw had a completely different logo... it was a "K" that resembled a bird of some sort. 

i wont lie when i first seen it a few times i did a double take, it has a panoramic sunroof

a loaded kia optima is just under 31k though

to each their own, but thats insane.

not bad. that model's been getting some pretty good reviews. give it and a couple of other cars you're considering a test drive to see if you like them. pick the model you want then start the haggling process
smile.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

joint is def a head turner..
i remember a few weeks back my coworkers & i followed one to a McD parking lot just to get a closer look.. nice ride. 
laugh.gif

the one we saw had a completely different logo... it was a "K" that resembled a bird of some sort. 
Kia K5 Turbo...
7513-how-about-some-owner-pics-pic2.jpg

Wheels look like they're from Tron.. The 1980's version.

I'll pass... *+#%+ a Kia. I'd cop a Hyundai before I copped a Kia, and I'll never own a Hyundai.

Back
Top Bottom