*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Y'all need to chill with the bickering.

Originally Posted by koreaJ23

why would u go to woodfield? when you have fox valley hell even HOH.

I called finish line at westfield and they said they were only getting a couple pairs per size. Athletes foot wasn't sure if they were getting them.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

bacon.jpg

large_chipped-tooth.gif

frown.gif
How about now?

9330_585247108264_32300341_34072865_897985_n.jpg

Anyways, just quit while you're ahead. Son getting all butt hurt because I basically said you aren't special because you got some shoes early.

Children.
Stop frontin... you got dentures N.

dentures.jpg

get ready for some

Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Could not connect to JRun Server.

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Connection unable to determine response code from navigation engine.
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:848)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:781)
org.apache.jsp.results.index_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.results.index_jsp:339)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:322)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)

Originally Posted by Rukawa0320

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

eastbay doesnt charge taxes right? but footlocker/finishline does?
eastbay and footlocker are the same thing
im pretty sure you have to pay taxes on both eastbay and finishline unless you ship it outside of the us.
finishline has free shipping now as far as i know and their system is usually a little bit better than eastbay's and fl's

seriously, i dont think its gonna be a big problem to get a pair. even if they run out within the first hour they will restock them in the near future. they did it with the QS XXIIIs and CDP XI/XII (if i remember correctly) as well and they werent even GRs. stop hypin, at the end of the day, everonye will have their pair of space jams. trust me. happy holidays!
last time i ordered was the cdp and if i remember correctly eastbay doesnt charge tax. im from ca if that matters. free shipping from finishlineis cool but theyll lag to come in probably using the cheapest shipping

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by agold1002

EASTBAY GOLD CLUB ONE TIME 25% COUPON VALID FOR JAMS OR NOW? DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT EXCLUSIONS!?!

I hope to use it too.

That's a big risk because it's excluded from all discounts. There's a 99.9% chance it won't work.

from my experience with ordering kicks from eastbay over the phone the only codes that will work are free shipping codes this is the only 1 i couldfind.........doesnt hurt to try it

LKS199H9

Originally Posted by DMUX

get ready for some

Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.

Could not connect to JRun Server.

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: Connection unable to determine response code from navigation engine.
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:848)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:781)
org.apache.jsp.results.index_jsp._jspService(org.apache.jsp.results.index_jsp:339)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:322)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
smokin.gif
on that sig

bacon.jpg

large_chipped-tooth.gif

frown.gif
How about now?

Anyways, just quit while you're ahead. Son getting all butt hurt because I basically said you aren't special because you got some shoes early.

Children.
I had braces for 3 years and still have a permanent retainer. Tell me more about my life, fan.
@!++ ALL THAT... DID YA TOOTH GET CHIPPED WHILE EATING BACON OR NOT?

bacon.jpg

large_chipped-tooth.gif

frown.gif
How about now?

Children.
I had braces for 3 years and still have a permanent retainer. Tell me more about my life, fan.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I'm 23
Young dude.
laugh.gif

Don't respond to this.
Aren't you the same guy who broke his tooth on a piece of bacon... Mr. L isn't that you?
laugh.gif

Herbinator
back-fired
laugh.gif

On who? He clearly has the wrong guy,
laugh.gif
double back-fired den
laugh.gif
i didnt know the story must hadmissed the thread.

Nah...it didn't. But the story was funny to NT...now wasn't it.
laugh.gif

What to say now? Carry on with the release. You're %+@@@@% up the thread...posting pictures and @%@$ because you're hurt.

well im at the Navy Exchange in Norfolk, VA waiting til the morn...like 10ppl in line as of now...the price will definitely be worth the wait

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

I'm 23
Young dude.
laugh.gif

Don't respond to this.
Aren't you the same guy who broke his tooth on a piece of bacon... Mr. L isn't that you?
laugh.gif

Herbinator
back-fired
laugh.gif

On who? He clearly has the wrong guy,
laugh.gif
Exactly. How does the JB forum continue to breed ignorance after 10 years? Some
11835125eeebb41679e89227b50d680c4843855.gif
just never changes.

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

I'm in line at my mall now, they just passed out cards and numbers, and I'm #36 here with my pair, just gotta wait until midnight now, big sigh of relief from me, good luck to everybody else at the stores and online

Where you at? or at least what city/state?

And didnt realize this was about to get so serious
eek.gif

I'm in Ohio at Finishline now, pm me if you wanna know more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom