*****The New Official Jordan 11"Space Jam" 09 Thread ! Vol: No Bs Please !*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by k r e a m

i dont know but im lining up at bayside in south florida is anybody else?????

ill be in broward
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

These are not going to be hard to get.

You have people that want to buy the kicks and keep them and then you have a ton of people who want to take advantage of the hype and resell.

Prices are going to spike for these, and then it will dip to $210-225.

spoken like someone who's been through this @#+@ before.
laugh.gif

Too many times bro
laugh.gif

This is nothing compared to the "hypebeast era" of 2003-2008 (Hell even 2002). Dudes were feenin' for everything JB dropped. 150 pg. RD threadswere the norm.

People talking about "this reminds me of the old days"
laugh.gif
. What the hell does old days mean?

I scooped up Black/Red IV's in '99 the week of RD, not day of, WEEK of. Same with the Infrared VI, White/Cement IV, White/Black/Red V, etc. Don'tget me started on the Laney V's and Mocha III's
laugh.gif

It started getting crazy after the first batch of XI retros. It died with the Black/Purple VIII Retro.

These will sell out because there are more people buying these to resell, than to keep. Ebay is going to be flooded. Give it time, these will be going for$210-$225 in the summer. If you don't get them on RD, just wait, these will be around.

Big Dreams wrote:
MisterP0315 wrote:
Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Nah...it didn't. But the story was funny to NT...now wasn't it.
laugh.gif

What to say now? Carry on with the release. You're %+@@@@% up the thread...posting pictures and @%@$ because you're hurt.
So ur telling me you didnt make a thread saying ya tooth broke from eating bacon?

Stop the buffoonery already
laugh.gif
Ever heard of someone breaking a tooth from BACON? Kill yourself for believing it.

Carry. On. With. The. Thread. You're. ###$!+*. It. Up.

Like who makes up stories on a sneaker forum for e-fame... If that doesnt prove your a clown... IDK what else does.
tired.gif

K. You win. So...about these Space Jams...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Big Dreams, if MisterP says he didn't break his tooth on bacon, chances are he probably didn't.
Cool out. You're 23. Act like it. It's the internet.

Big Dreams wrote:
MisterP0315 wrote:
Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Nah...it didn't. But the story was funny to NT...now wasn't it.
laugh.gif

What to say now? Carry on with the release. You're %+@@@@% up the thread...posting pictures and @%@$ because you're hurt.
So ur telling me you didnt make a thread saying ya tooth broke from eating bacon?

Stop the buffoonery already
laugh.gif
Ever heard of someone breaking a tooth from BACON? Kill yourself for believing it.

Carry. On. With. The. Thread. You're. ###$!+*. It. Up.
Like who makes up stories on a sneaker forum for e-fame... If that doesnt prove your a clown... IDK what else does.
tired.gif

K. You win. So...about these Space Jams...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

nba_jordan2_580.jpg

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

These will sell out because there are more people buying these to resell, than to keep. Ebay is going to be flooded. Give it time, these will be going for $210-$225 in the summer. If you don't get them on RD, just wait, these will be around.
I want them but I'm not into kicks enough anymore to drop more than $200... i love jordans and always will but theres better things for me towaste money on... best believe if i get these tho they will be rocked

Bay area SF heads..
Westfield mall has a small line forming..

Hilltop has a small one to I believe.

Good luck.

Yo, I usually do the morning search and never tried ordering online. I'm gonna try tonight. How do I know my order is confirmed? Or do I guess and thenhope I don't get an email in 2 days saying my shipment couldn't be processed? Anyone? Thanks.

Big Dreams wrote:

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

So is this releasing tonight or tomorrow night? Should I spend my time in line or will reseller prices be ridiculous.
laugh.gif

Here is your 'is it worth it for me to stand in line for hours/days for the priviledge to spend my hard/smart earned $175+tax on a pair of sneaks' inthe middle of a recession
FORMULA:

-- ADD the total # of hours that it will take to drive to the store and stand in line (Time is our most precious commodity and if you disagreeI won't argue the point here. You'll figure it out).
-- Multiply the total # of hours X your current hourly wage Caveat: if you cannot use an hourly wage at this time because you are joblessmaybe it is time to re-evaluate your priorities so STOP here and think for a minute.
wink.gif

-- ADD any expenses: gas (used), food, etc
--- ADD the cost of the shoes ($175+ tax assuming no discounts).

Now compare the grand total to the approximate resale amount that is expected (~$250+ in the beginning but be patient). This is a GR so the resale market willbe competitive. Is it really worth it to you to save a few perceived bucks is the real question and MUST you have the shoes tomorrow (rhetorical). In my eyesit is far more costly to wait in line but whatever, do you!

PS, don't forget to consider your time away from your family, S.O, etc. and the need to take days off from work because you stood in line and another dayof vacation the following morning because it was a midnight or early AM release in many areas. Peace

Why do people keep asking about the Gold Club coupon??? We all know most reps have ZERO clue.

Granted, the coupon doesn't say anything about exclusions. BUT, on the site, it CLEARLY says the Space Jams are *Excluded fromdiscount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom