Now, now.... I will not be denied...
That's where my 12's went
eek.gif
laugh.gif
10 though?
laugh.gif
I would have settled for 1 but 10
laugh.gif
. This is why I got out of shoes, well main releases.
tired.gif
looks like 20 pairs to me...

i think he meant 10 pairs of size 12's. but anyway's, i can't beleive eastbay didn't put a limit on these

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by poorfeet

eek.gif
laugh.gif
10 though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
looks like 20 pairs to me...
It is, I was counting the 12's.

the worst part about this is that the whole process didn't take me more then 30 min. still cant believe there were riots over this.

Just got back from my local Mall. Seems that the Foot Locker and Finish Line didn't receive their shipments so that left Foot Action. Went to Foot Actionand they were all gone when they opened the doors. Oh well, looks like a pair of the orange AM 2009s.

Man it was WILD out here in Newport News man but glad I took my chances at the mall. Got there at like 2 oclock and got a good spot b4 alot of people startedcoming. They said footlocker wud open at 5 but it got pushed back a hr b/c of the crowd. Finishline came out and took the 1st 40 people's sizes and str8dipped without saying the sizes were all gone
laugh.gif
... 6:15 they send the OLDEST security guard on earth to open the doors and all hell broke loose... Theyknocked the old man down, bum rushed the mall. They had handicap double doors but they only opened the single door
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
... I broke thru the trafficlike Chris Johnson and highstepped over to footlocker and got my pair and bounced
laugh.gif

whoops... i just saw 20 pairs and was like... wow, dude got in 20 pairs without being canceled/crashed on LMAO

baby j... uz a funny man cracking on the lil ones bag LMAO
and rapido... yeaaaaaa i promised to look out for someone on one of the 9.5s.... wish i wasnt a man of my word lol
Haha yeah man. Gotta take care of those you promise.

whoops... i just saw 20 pairs and was like... wow, dude got in 20 pairs without being canceled/crashed on LMAO
ya i know. i tried to order 2 and the site crashed after putting in my info

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

just curious tho, at 38 you really prefer camping out endless hours with

boppers and hypebeast??
Isn't that one of the fun parts of being a true sneakerhead?

xl343109100.jpg

Anyone get their order confirmation from Finishline yet? Checked my email this morning for an order confirmation but I still didnt get 1 yet they charged myccard. Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by buildingblock

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by buildingblock

bakedFresh707 wrote:

buildingblock wrote:

get out and get your shoes physically

there's nothin' like the rush of gettin' your shoes right there and "earnin'" them

by standin' in line and bravin' the crowds and elements and whatever else

or

just pick a less popular shoe to be a fan of and collect

its hypebeast like you who ruined coppin sneakers for us

um, not a hypebeast homie

i'm 38 and a jordan fan

i don't even dress "fashionable" to even look like a "hypebeast" whatever that is

don't be salty, i got mine. did you get yours?

yea, got mine. im glad you got yours.

just curious tho, at 38 you really prefer camping out endless hours with

boppers and hypebeast??

do i prefer it?
this is the sneaker subculture
and i like meeting interesing people and hearing their stories
it keeps me young forever to learn from younger people
and hear their point of view and to tell them somethin' about mine
and what i know and saw of jordan
each one teach one
congrats on your purchase

Man.. I dont care how long I've been collecting Jordans. That line today for me was horrible.. lol, I didnt wake up at 3 am to make friends.. I was on amission. all those damn hypebeasts in one location gave me a headache. 300 + people

this thing is all location dependent...you pretty much have to get lucky...it sucks being in the north jersey area...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

eek.gif
laugh.gif
10 though?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif
^^^^^
it's piece's of c...p like this reseller that f's things up for those just trying to get a pair/2 for themselves...

sad but true..

Originally Posted by JN115

Anyone get their order confirmation from Finishline yet? Checked my email this morning for an order confirmation but I still didnt get 1 yet they charged my ccard. Thanks in advance.
Ya you shoulda got it right after you ordered successfully. Check your email. If not...
frown.gif

it also sucks being in chicago area. I called basically every foot locker, footaction, and champs, all sold out. HOH chi's biggest size is 8.5
Anyone know if niketown chi has any 11.5s or 12s?

well, my g number order from eastbay got cancelled. i tried local shops and everybody sold out. this sucks!

I'm 0-2.2 orders got cancelled from 2 different sites.Hopefully the restock comes through so I can get my pair. Maybe I should just get the 2000 spacejams.Those ebay prices are crazy.

went to sleep at midnight PST....noon now and the page jumped over 50 pages. CRAZY.

I have my FINISHLINE email confirmation and I am happy with that. Luckily my boy gave me a heads up about the spot I was going to...12 pairs total and about10 people in line at 2AM. I wont be greedy. I am happy with my 2 pair.

Oh yeah my EASTBAY G order number got CANCELLED TODAY. I think I am going to email EASTBAY a letter complaining. I hate that they say it was"unprecedented" or "unexpected" surge of interest for the Retro XI. What are you smoking crack? Even sending the XI email to yourcustomers as your site was crashing. I have learned my lesson. Next time I will def go NDC first. Lame....ugh.

and lastly...where are all the BIG MOUTHS...saying how LAME everyone is for hyping over a GR. "EASY COP!" "EASY COP!" dont sweat it...justgo early and walk right in and get your pairs. Man...I hate know it alls....now look. This 8000000 pair per store GENERAL RELEASE was sold out beforesunrise...EVERYWHERE. Lame...

and lastly...for those that did not see my post from WAAAAAAAAAY back...here it is again!
devil.gif

4198651274_19ba81df90_b.jpg

the worst part about this is that the whole process didn't take me more then 30 min. still cant believe there were riots over this.
u must have the best internet connection on earth... eastbay crashed on my from the second the countdown said 0:00
laugh.gif

add156ef62d3395b9beca2e39eecef71e808c45.pjpg

Got lucky i ran into my buddy online that also had a 10.5 reserved just in case,one per customer, waited online from 530am in 18 degree cold for 2 hours.Also tried eastbay, got 2 to go through, but both had "G"'s, only got an order canced for one though. idk if thats a good sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom